D.O.B. : 09.04.1992
Nationality : Indian
A versatile material physicist and Nanotechnology Engineer with extensive international exposure of four years. Good experience in lithography, Semiconductor production, MEMS technology development, upgradation and characterization. Good knowledge of DOE and SPC. Handled technical projects for three years. Good team player as well as independent executor. Worked as a scientific developer at the National University of Singapore, University of Augsburg and the University of Glasgow under an Erasmus+ program of the European Union.
April 2015- March 2018 Masters of Materials Science : Universität Augsburg, Augsburg, Germany
* Physics of Materials (Major): Semiconductors, MEMS, Solid State Physics, Nanofabrication, Optical & Dielectric properties of materials, Surface and Interfaces, Thin Film Deposition
* Lithography Techniques: Photolithography including Spin Coating, Mask Aligning & Chemical Etching, Sputtering, Nanoimprinting, E-Beam Lithography
* Chemistry of Materials: Porous Materials, Functional Materials, Polymer Chemistry
* Characterization of materials and thin films using XRD, AFM, SEM, TEM, etc.
July 2010 – June 2014 Bachelor of Technology in Nanotechnology: SRM University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
* Engineering of Nanomaterials and Micro/Nano Structures (MEMS & NEMS)
* Semiconductor and Solid State Physics, Advanced Electronics and Instrumentation techniques, Thin Films
* Statistics and Process Control, Evaluation and design of Experiments
* Epitaxial Techniques: growth of thin films
CGPA- 8.22 out of 10 (First Class)
January 2014- September 2017 University of Glasgow, University of Augsburg & National University of Singapore
Project Assistant: 2D & 3D Photolithography using mask aligner for the generation of complex lithographic structures, Deposition of thin films using Sputtering and PVD, Epitaxial growth of GaAs on Si substrate
* Created complex 2D and 3D MEMS structures using AutoCAD followed by a pattern transfer using laser-assisted photolithography in grade 10,000 clean rooms.
* Deposited Gold and Titanium thin films using Sputtering and PVD for MEMS production
* Grew GaAs on As enriched Si(001) substrate with a 4.2% lattice mismatch
September 2015- September 2017 University of Glasgow & University of Augsburg
Project Manager and Executor: Micro-acoustic actuation of individual droplets in multiple traps microfluidic device using Surface Acoustic Waves(SAW)
* Fabricated 3D novel microchannels using laser-assisted photolithography followed by pattern transfer to PDMS
* Tested and fabricated gold Inter Digitated Transducers (IDT) for generation of SAW
* Managed a team of individuals to identify the potencies and strengths and facilitated smooth execution of the project as a team across different international disciplines
May 2017- September 2017 University of Glasgow & University of Augsburg
Project Assistant: Laser-Assisted Sorting of Droplets in Microfluidic Channels using Surface Acoustic Waves (SAW)
* Generated of water droplets (with and without fluorescent dye) in oil followed by mixing and detection using picosecond Class 3B laser and ultrafast sorting them on the basis of fluorescence intensity in a custom fabricated microfluidic channels
* Designed and fabricated 3D novel microchannels using laser-assisted photolithography followed by pattern transfer to PDMS
January 2014 to August 2014 National University of Singapore
Project Assistant and Collaborator: Micro/Nano Fabrication of Structures using various techniques including, Nanoimprinting, Proton Beam writing (smallest beam size & highest aspect ratio), Direct Laser Writing on photoresist (novel method), Sputtering and 3D printing of micron structures
* Developed new methods to create precise master moulds and replicate nanostructures with the accuracy of 0.2 microns
* Reduced the cost of production of single-use test microstructures by implementing new methods to fabricate master moulds using direct laser writing on a positive photoresist coated silicon wafers
* Created and tested nanostructures for MEMS applications
Analyst Journal Fast selective trapping and release of picoliter droplets in a 3D microfluidic PDMS multi-trap system with bubbles
(Analyst, 2018, 143, 843-849) Richard W. Rambach, Preetika Biswas, Ashutosh Yadav and Thomas Franke
American Institute of Physics BiomicrofluidS Separation of superparamagnetic particles through ratcheted Brownian motion and periodically switching magnetic fields
(Biomicrofluidics, 10, 064105 (2016)) Fan Liu, Li Jiang, H. Tan, Ashutosh Yadav, Preetika Biswas, J. R. C. van der Maarel, C.A. Nijhuis, J. A. van Kan
Taylor & Francis
Regulations for the Safety Assessment of Nanomaterials:
(April 2018, ISBN 9781351252966) Preetika Biswas, Ashutosh Yadav Book Chapter: Environmental Toxicity of Nanomaterials, Section 16
Andaman Science Association
Nanotoxicity: A Growing Concern
(JASA, Vol 18 (2)-MS-20) Preetika Biswas & Ashutosh Yadav
Andaman Science Association Synthesis of Nanoparticles using fungus Fusarium oxysporum
(JASA, Vol 18 (2)-MS-04)
Ashutosh Yadav & Preetika Biswas
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & AWARDS
Best Project Presentation for Bachelor Thesis “Fabrication of Micro/nanostructures and their Application”
Founding Member, Electrochemical Society, USA: Student Chapter, SRM University
July 2010-October 2016
Attended several national and international seminars and workshops
* Project Management (Communication and Coordination of work across different sectors, design of procedures, implementation, and delivery of results)
* MS Office Package
* Image J
* Solidworks & AutoCAD (3D &2D CAD)
* XRD (Xpert High Score)
* C, C++
1) Dr. Prof Thomas Franke
Prof in Biomedical Engineering,
Chair of Biomedical Engineering, College of Science & Engineering,
University of Glasgow.
2) Dr. Jeroen Anton Van Kan
Department of Physics,
National University of Singapore
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.