ESA (European Space Agency) - Business analyst at ESA Business Applications (Sep 2017 - Present )
ESA Business Applications supports businesses from any sector which intend to use space assets (like SatCom, EO, SatNav) to develop new commercial services.
My main tasks are:
- Market analysis of the downstream space sector
- Analysis of satellite applications and solutions in various domains
- Support the preparation of the Countries and Outreach strategy
- Support the organization of workshop and outreach activities in Europe to promote Space Applications
LAMBORGHINI - Project management internship (Jan 2016 - Jul 2016)
- Support of overall management on Lamborghini Huracán model
- Participation to cross-functional meetings (simultaneous engineering) representing the project management team
- Tracking of critical items and identification of solutions
- Evaluation and optimization of time in order to maintain project milestones
IMT Srl - Cubesat preliminary study internship (Nov 2014 - May 2015)
- Mission analysis in order to define feasibility of the mission and to identify critical elements (using Esabase2 and STK software)
- Link budget and power budget analysis in order to satisfy strict requirements
- Writing of detailed project progress reports
- Project reporting in front of IAPS/INAF members
Master’s degree in Space Institutions and Policies (2016 - 2017)
SIOI - Italian Society for International Organization
Master’s degree and Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering (2009 - 2015)
Università degli Studi di Padova
Thesis: Preliminary study of cubesat platform for polarimetric measurements of solar flares
Erasmus at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Italian: native speaker
Microsoft Office pack (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.