An independent, adaptable and self-motivated Aerospace graduate passionate about Data Science, Systems Engineering, and Satellite Operations with hands-on experience. Technically-savvy conjointly grasps new skillset with excellent interpersonal, presentation, and documentation skills.
Data Science Python, MATLAB, Fortran, C++
Ancillary Info Spiceypy
Simulation MATLAB Simulink, STK
Design & Analysis CATIA, ANSYS (CFD & Structure)
Tools MS Office, DOORS, LyX, Visual Studio Code
Platforms Windows and Linux Operating System
Politecnico Di Milano [09/2017 -09/2018], Milan, Italy.
Further development of Space Debris determination as Master Thesis in "Characterization of Tumbling Motion of the Space Objects Using RADAR Sensors"
• Propagated the Debris Orbit using NASA Ancillary package Spiceypy in PYTHON for Mono and Bi-static configuration of RADAR with the real-time RCS of the satellite.
• Successfully reconstructed the Signal/Noise ratio and estimated the minor axis tumbling motion of debris.
Apprenticeship in Quality Control and Technical Services, Power Plant Division
Air India Ltd. [07/2013 -01/2014], Mumbai, India.
• Preparation of Statistical Analysis and Reliability Data Pertaining to Aircraft/Engine System and Components.
• Study about the Engineering Incidents / Delay reports, Aircraft / Engine Manuals, and Regulatory Documents.
M.S Space Engineering
Politecnico Di Milano [10/2014 – 10/2018], Milano, Italy.
• Knowledge of Design Synthesis of Space Systems acquired in Space Mission Analysis and Design.
• Majored in Orbital Mechanics, Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics & Control and Satellite Communication link.
B.E Aeronautical Engineering
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering & Technology [08/2009 – 05/2013], Chennai, India.
• Basics of Flight Mechanics, Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
• Coursework in Quality Management Skills and Aircraft designing.
Space Mission Analysis and Design
Mission to Investigate Chemical Environment Liquid Layer on Enceladus [03/2017 – 07/2017]
Designed the Lander and Scientific payloads of the mission to analyze the surface of Enceladus.
Invented the anchoring mechanism for Lander and using Structural ANSYS formalized the impact load on Enceladus.
Modeling & Simulation Project
Advanced Stirling Radioisotope Generator [10/2016 – 02/2017]
Intended to replace less efficient means of Current generation methods on deep space missions.
Examined the Electricity generation of new technology to power the satellite using MATLAB.
Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics & Control Project
3U CubeSat in GEO with Earth Pointing and De-tumbling Motion [11/2015 – 04/2016]
Fabricated the MATLAB Simulink model of communication satellite with Star Sensor and gyroscope.
Inspected with the perturbations at GEO and De-tumbled the CubeSat by the acceleration of Reaction Wheels.
Orbital Mechanics Project
Scientific Return Mission to Venus [02/2016 – 09/2015]
Optimized Interplanetary phases of minimum delta-V by use of Pork-chop analysis.
Performed in-depth analyses of hyperbolic orbit associated with the perturbations which programmed in MATLAB.
Experimental & Analytical Simulation of Flow over a Finite Delta Wings [01/2013 – 05/2013]
Modeled the Vortical flow field around a delta wing using CFD tool of ANSYS CFD in Shear Stress Transport Model.
Demonstrated the flow separation over a wing and vortex interaction location for a different AOA in Wind Tunnel.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.