Availability: Business and holiday days. In Italy and abroad
Italian driving licence “B” – car owner.
During my previous working experience, I reached the goals I had been given through a great adaptability and a strong determination. I am a kind, humble and I always give my help if required. I respect team work very much, as I believe it is the right way to obtain quickly the best results. Usually my working team members appreciate my leadership thanks to my management and problem solving skills; my most important aim is to reach the mission goal through everyone’s satisfaction.
I have a huge passion for scientific subjects and in particular for astronomy, astrophysics and space applications. That’s the reason why I am President and founder of an association of astrophiles named “Celestia Taurinorum”. You can follow us at www.celestiataurinorum.it
Communication and leadership; CAD drawing; Thermal Management of Small Satellites; Design of HVAC Systems; Creation of Energy Performance Certificates for Piedmont Buildings (Italy); Compliance Check About the Building Envelope; Noise Assessment; Lighting Assessment; Planning & Scheduling; Innovation & Product Development; Complex Problem Solving.
Customers Care; Tutoring; DIY; Photo Editing; Team Work; Proactive Business Leader; Can-Do Attitude; Determination; Patience; Adaptability.
CAD, Simulation, and Programming: SolidWorks (CSWA + Simulation); Patran/Nastran; AutoCAD; COMSOL Multiphysics 5.2a; Altair HyperWorks; GMSH; Matlab; Freefem++; “C” Programming Code;
Space Tools: Thermal Desktop; ESATAN-TMS; AGI STK (Certified: L1);
Text Editing and Presentations: Microsoft Office; LaTex; Prezi;
Graphic: Adobe Lightroom; Adobe Photoshop CC;
Others: Asana; EDILCLIMA EC700 & EC704; DIALUX 4.1.2; Zelio Soft; In general, good mastery of Personal Computer.
Italian: Native; English: Vantage; Russian: Basics (Under Study); Spanish: Basics;
- Training course for communication, leadership techniques and groups management (36 hours);
- I am the President and founder of an association of astrophiles named “Celestia Taurinorum”;
- Periodic speaker of conferences concerned to mythology of the constellations and their deep sky objects.
Basketball; Table Football; Ping Pong; Snowboard; Skateboard, Surf.
Research fellow – Politecnico di Torino – Dec. 2017 to today
- Optimize industrial processes related to the hazelnuts;
- 3D drawing and simulations by means of software as SolidWorks and Comsol Multiphysics;
- Vibrational analysis in Matlab platform;
- Publications (written in Italian or English) and co-rapporteur of bachelor’s thesis;
Leadership and project manager – Celestia Taurinorum – June. 2017 to today
- Manage group of people with different age and different behaviour;
- Mitigate possible disputes between team components;
- Plan events at 360°, from assigning the tasks to estimating the economic budget.
Energy and thermal engineer – Studio di Ingegneria Curcio e Remonda, Turin (Italy) – Mar. to Jul. 2016
- Design and technical drawing (CAD applications) of HVAC systems, in particular for a hospital application (“CTO” – Turin);
- Creation of energy performance certificates for Piedmont buildings (Italy) through “EDILCLIMA” software, according to the Italian laws (“D.Interm 26.06.15” and “DLgs 03.03.11 n°28”). The second one officialized by means of “SIPEE” system (telematics platform for the communication of energy performance certificates);
- Compliance check about the building envelope referring to the Italian existing laws (“Legge 10”, “DM 26.06.15” and “DLgs 03.03.11 n°28”);
- Noise assessment of one or more rooms towards the external environment, or other zones. The evaluation has been driven by the imposed limits of the Italian laws (“DPCM 5.12.97” and “UNI 11367”);
- Lighting assessment through “DIALUX 4.1.2” software referring to the Italian existing laws (“UNI EN 12464”).
Coordination and team leader – Many Restaurants, Turin (Italy) – Dec. 2010 to Dec. 2017
- Head Waiter, Coordinating the waiters team during the dinner for best cares to the diners.
Tutoring – Private Employers – Occasionally from 2009 to today
- Private lessons in mathematics, university level.
Master Degree in Thermal Design Engineering – Politecnico di Torino – Turin (Italy)
July 2017 - Graduation Mark: 88/110 - Course partially taught in English;
Thesis Title “Environmental Support System for Biological Experiments in CubeSat Platforms” – ENG.
Bachelor's Degree in Energy and Nuclear Engineering – Politecnico di Torino – Turin (Italy)
September 2014 - Graduation Mark: 86/110 - Course partially taught in English;
Thesis title (translation) “Condenser Design of Thermoelectric Plant” - ITA.
High School Diploma in Electrotechnical and Automation – ITIS Carlo Grassi – Turin (Italy)
June 2010 - Graduation Mark: 87/100.
Jan. 2019 - Presentation of a paper at SEM IMAC2019 international conference – Orlando (U.S.A.);
- Paper “3D Simulation of hazelnut chopping – a geometrical study compared with experimental results” – C. Conigliaro, S. Tornincasa, V. Vicentini @JCM2018;
- Paper “Design and analysis of an innovative cubesat thermal control system for biological experiment in lunar environment”, C. Conigliaro, D. Calvi, L. Franchi, F. Stesina, S. Corpino @IAC 2018;
- Paper “Experimental-numerical comparison of contact nonlinear dynamics through multi-level linear mode shapes”, E. Bonisoli, D. Lisitano, C. Conigliaro @IMAC 2019;
- Scientific Journal “Granelli d’ingegneria – Simulazione nel campo agro-alimentare”, C. Conigliaro, S. Tornincasa @Il Progettista Industriale, 2018;
- Writing partner of the university textbook “Disegno Tecnico Industriale V2.0”, E. Chirone and S. Tornincasa, 2018;
- Co-rapporteur bachelor’s thesis “Thermo-fluid dynamic analysis of a Stirling machine with 3D CAD-FEM tools”, L. Debernardi;
- Co-rapporteur bachelor’s thesis (translation) “Thermo-fluid dynamic analysis of a car terminal”, E. Filippi;
- Co-rapporteur bachelor’s thesis “Air flow in a car cabin: simulation of the cooling system”, L. Danese;
I agree to the processing of my personal data according to the Italian law “D. Lgs. 196/03”
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.