-Experienced researcher (Ph.D. +6 years in internationally recognised research institutions)
- Ph.D. Astrophysics, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Vic, Australia (2014)
- Msc Astronomy, Università degli Studi di Bologna, Bologna, Italy (2008)
2- CURRENT ACTIVITIES
- Apply state-of-the-art algorithms, physics/astrophysics, chemistry and data analysis in large scale numerical simulations for modelling planet formation and evolution
- Devise, develop and test theoretical models in synergy with direct observations
- Compositional models of the Mars’ moons: supporting studies in view of the Japanese Space Agency’s Mars Moons eXpress mission
- Improve modelling techniques and analysis of infrared spectra taken by advanced instru- mentation: the ESO (European Southern Observatory) MATISSE interferometer
- Implementing detection techniques applicable to the ESA (EuropeanSpaceAgency) CHEOPSmission in search of exoplanets
- Astrophysics, Planetary and Earth Science, Cosmochemistry
- Numerical Simulations, Analytical Methods, Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH)
- Coding, Data Analysis and Modelling
- Newtonian Mechanics, Electromagnetism and Optics, Thermodynamics
- Geophysics, High Temperature Industrial Processes, Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Astrophysics and Planetary Science
5- TECHNICAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- FORTRAN 77/90/95, TCL/TK, C/C++, IDL, Matlab, Unix/Linux OS, Git
- Python: scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, tensorflow, panda, matplotlib, seaborn, geopandas, json,...
- HSC chemistry, FactSage, CEA, MELTS, Astrochem, EQ6
- Responsibility, Flexibility, Planning & Organisation, Project Management, Solution Focusing,
- Fast learner, Communications, Team-working, Team-leading, Leadership
- Knowledge of full the chain of a scientific project: from sketching the scientific background and producing detailed proposals to the practical realisation to match the expected timelines and results.
- Knowledge of the european and non-european space agencies science programs
- Very good understanding of the european and non-european scientific contexts and their practical challenges.
6- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Qualification: Conferred by the Conseil national des universités (CNU), France. The Qualification recognises the research and teaching skills of the candidate and it is needed in France for applying to Associate Professor positions: Domains: 1) Astronomy and Astrophysics, 2) Structure and Evolution of Earth and other Planets.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certified (LSSWB) (Management and Strategy Institute, USA)
- Project Management Essentials Certified (PMEC) (Management and Strategy Institute, USA)
- Italian (native)
- English (full professional proficence)
- French (limited working proficience)
8- WORK EXPERIENCE
- May 2019 – Present : Institut de Physique du Globe Paris, France
- Mar 2018 – Apr 2019: Muséum Nationale d’Histoire Naturelle Paris, France
- Jan 2017 – Feb 2018: Institut de Physique du Globe Paris, France
- Jan 2014 – Dec 2016: Centre De Recherche Astrophysique De Lyon Lyon, France
- 1996 - 2007: Costumer service, data administration for small/medium companies Bologna, Italy
9- OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Teaching and supervising. Several years of experience in teaching and tutoring physics, astrophysics and planetary science to students and teachers.
- Outreach and media. Several public talks and lectures, science guide tour, press releases, media and newspaper articles.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.