United States Navy - USS Sioux City (LCS -11) Jan 2014–Present
Ships Intel Officer
- Departmental leading Chief Petty Officer, led two divisions through a rigorous initial crew certification, outfitting and delivering a pre-commissioned ship on time and without incident.
- Senior ASTAC trained and maintained proficiency for six ASTAC’s and one SCAC in accordance with NATOPS and OPNAV Inst 1211.2
- Trained and qualified 30 sailors in littoral combat ship (LCS) operations, ATFP, and shipboard firefighting allowing the crew to go ACC 100.
- Designated as the Command Duty Intelligence Officer (CDIO), conducted daily Intel briefs, the team lead for the Ship’s Nautical or Otherwise Photographic Intelligence Exploitation (SNOOPIE) team responsible for identifying and reporting Vessels of Interest (VOI), Critical Contacts of Interest (CCOI) and aircraft.
- Provided logistic support for three LCS ships commissioning’s, organized drivers for high level VIP guests, and provided route management to all drivers.
United States Navy – U.S. Defense Attaché Office Aug 2011-Jan 2014
Collection Manager (CM)
- Streamlined strategic production reporting and quality assurance procedures for seven attaches resulting in over 1,300 reports produced with 56% of them evaluated by USC customers. Led to an overall increase of 20% in data production and a 10% increase in Major Significant evaluations compared to previous year.
- Program manager for USDAO Rome’s classified funds in excess of $200,000 USD. Implemented programs, despite a 10% operational budget decrease and still increased reporting by 50%, while saving $21,000 USD for the organization.
- Restructured and implemented a force protection program and processed over 80 diplomatic clearances for U.S. ship visits to Italy, directly contributing to improved military to military engagements.
United States Navy – USS Momsen (DDG-92) Nov 2007-Aug 2011
OI Division LCPO
- As Training Supervisor (TRASUP), built the plans for qualification phase of Cruise Missile Tactical Qualification (CMTQ), FST-U, and single ship ASW certification resulting to Maritime Warfare Black “E” Excellence Award.
- Led and mentored 22 sailors resulting in 270 professional qualifications, eight advancements, five ESWS qualifications and three Sailor of the Quarters.
- Underway watches included Surface Warfare Coordinator (SWC), CIC Watch Officer (CICWO), Tomahawk Database Manager (DM) and logged over 150 hours as ASTAC monitoring safety of flight.
U.S. Naval Space Command Dec 2001-Aug 2006
- As Space Surveillance Officer (SSO), operated assigned space systems to provide surveillance and warning, spacecraft telemetry and on-orbit engineering support.
- 1 of only 3 personnel Navy wide to qualify as system operator during the deployment of the first-ever Navy space control system. Successfully testing and passing a proof of concept demonstration.
- Facilitated the development of critical training plans, Joint CONPLAN’s and OPLAN’s, and participated in exercise planning and execution for current and future Naval Special Access Programs (SAP).
USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) Aug 1997-Dec 2001
- Trained and supervised 12 personnel in surface contact management, navigation, and shipping operations.
- Ships Warfare Training Team member assisted in the development and execution of over 50 tactical scenarios during basic phase training cycle.
- Assisted in evaluating 10 readiness and competitive exercises during the M-1 readiness level certification.
-Associateof Arts in General Studies; American Military University, Charlestown, WV
-Diplomain Auto Repair Technician; Thomson Education Direct
-Journeyman, Computer-Peripheral-Equipment Operator (Clerical); Department of Labor
-Microsoft Certification; New Horizons
Specialized Survival for Attaches; Joint Personnel Recovery Agency
Special Security Representative Course; Defense Intelligence Agency
Attaché Staff Training Program; Defense Intelligence Agency
Individual Protective Measures Training; International Training, INC
Multi-Tadil Track Data Coordinator (TDC)
ASW/ASUW Tactical Air Controller (ASTAC)
Global Command and Control System – Maritime (GCCS-M) 4x Operator
Global Command and Control System – Maritime (GCCS-M) 4.0 Watch Officer COP Advance
Inter-service Space Intelligence Operations Course (ISIOC)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.