November 2018- Present Satellite Controller at Sky & Space Global (London)
Joined the London operation centre of SAS, the first company to build and operate a commercial nano-satellite communication network. SAS successfully launched its 3 first satellites (the 3 diamonds) and plan to launch 200+ cubesats, providing equatorial coverage and beyond, creating a global communication network for voice, data and instant messaging.
* Daily basis monitoring, control and analysis of the 3-Diamonds constellation, alarm analysing.
* Performing spacecraft safety activities on a LEO satellite constellation.
* Leading anomaly investigation, troubleshooting and resolution.
* Commanding spacecrafts via Linux command line as per Operational Guidelines.
* Execution of standard operational procedures and ad-hoc spacecraft configurations.
* Responding to contingencies immediately, confidently, professionally and above all safely using current Quality Assurance Framework.
* Working with multinational contractors, such as GOMspace and Virgin, to ensure continuous operation.
* Developing, improving and reviewing new operational procedures before they are applied to the system and provide constructive feedback.
* Responsible to produce daily/weekly/monthly event reports and the upkeep of various databases to ensure that all system information is logged and shared efficiently.
* Contributing and participating to daily SCRUM conceptually meetings.
July 2011- September 2016 Satellite Controller at Azercosmos OJSC
Joined a diverse team of 15 space enthusiasts who pioneered spacecraft engineering in Azerbaijan. Cross-trained in all aspects of spacecraft engineering in fields such as controlling, ground and satellite engineering, flight dynamics and mission planning. Trained by the satellite manufacturing team at Orbital ATK (acquisition by Northrop Grumman) and partner companies such as GMV (on Hifly and Magnet) and Measat Broadcast Systems Sdn. Bhd, which provided first-hand industry knowledge.
* Monitoring spacecraft performance, commanding the GEO and LEO satellites.
* Alarm analysis and troubleshooting.
* Developing, improving and reviewing new operational policies, processes and procedures.
* Daily basis satellite health check and routine activities.
* Leading spacecraft and ground segment anomaly investigation and resolution.
* Using Hifly and Magnet software to develop telemetry tools like ANDs, GRDs and mimics.
* Part of team that rescued tumbling satellite after loss of reliable communications.
* Coordination, raising and tracking Observation Reports (ORs) to ensure that the operational documentation, files, databases, TT&C hardware and software are maintained in a safe and effective state.
* Developing and validating coded based procedures (e.g. Python).
* Leading trainings for satellite operations.
* Updating spacecraft database including limit adjustment and seasonal alarm limit.
* Broad operations problem/solution simulation with Dynamic Satellite Simulator (DSS) developed by Orbital ATK.
* TTX Stability checking by Spectrum Analyser, monitoring centre frequency, subcarrier frequency and RX level.
* Contributing on a daily operational planning tasks and participating to the relevant meetings (Daily Activity Plan - DAP).
2017- Present - Master Degree in Space Science and Technology -The Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg (Germany)
Third Semester of the Joint European Masters in Space Science and Technology.
Project : Moon Rover - Developing mathematical model of non-linear trajectories of Lunar rover, calculating rotation angles of wheels. Creating the method to minimize the path for the rover with limited rotation angles.
Thesis: Determination of an unauthorized signal and TLE detection.
June 2017 - Sep 2017 – Internship - QraQon bvba (embedded systems integrator) (Belgium)
Integration and error investigation of 3D accelerometer and standard GNSS receiver through an extended Kalman filter, to determine the attitude of device and the 3 accelerometer biases.
2017-2017 Master Degree in Space Science and Technology - Luleå University of Technology (Sweden)
Second Semester of the Joint European Masters in Space Science and Technology.
2016-2017 Master Degree in Space Science and Technology - The Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg (Germany)
First Semester of the Joint European Masters in Space Science and Technology.
Project: FloatSat - Developed hemispherical air bearing supported satellites with high fidelity attitude control, sun tracking and docking capabilities.
2006-2010 Bachelor in Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics - Baku State University (Azerbaijan)
November 2018- Present - Sky & Space Global (London) - 3 Diamonds Operations on-job training, SCISYS Simulator training and Pearls constellation training.
December 2012 - GMV (Spain) Hifly & Magnet Operational Training.
May 2012 – September 2012 – Measat Broadcast Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) Satellite Operations on-job-training.
November 2011- December 2011 –Orbital (ATK) (Dulles, USA) Azerspace-Africasat 1a training.
October 2012 – November 2012 –Measat Broadcast Systems Sdn. Bhd.(Malaysia) Satellite Operations on-job training.
Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Microsoft Office Suite, Matlab, Simulink, Satellite Tool Kit(STK) - 1st level certificated, 2nd level trained, GSWeb, Hifly and Magnet.
Russian, Azerbaijani – Native or bilingual proficiency.
English – Full professional proficiency.
Turkish – Professional working proficiency.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.