Research Associate - UoM (Robotics and AI in Nuclear (RAIN) project)
PhD in Physics with Ultracold Neutrons (UCN) Garching near Munich, DE
Technical University Munich 2011 – 2015
Master in Physics (Nuclear Physics, Elementary Particle Phys.) Voronezh, RU
Voronezh State University 2003 – 2005
Bachelor in Physics (Nuclear Physics, Elementary Particle Phys .) Voronezh, RU
Voronezh State University 1999 – 2003
The University of Manchester ((Robotics and AI in Nuclear (RAIN) project) 10/2018 – present
• Design and build of radiation systems
• Radiation dosimetry
• Radiation testing of unexplored key robotics components (LiDaR)
• Computer modeling and data analysis
• Students supervision
Post-Doctoral Research Assistant 06/2016 – 10/2018
IFIN-HH (ELI-NP), Bucharest-Magurele, RO
• R&D activities in the ELISSA project (Nuclear Astrophysics);
• Characterized a batch of silicon position sensitive detectors;
• Participated in the creation and testing of a new DAQ for the ELISSA.
• Participated to conferences and workshops in the country and abroad in order to present the new research infrastructure and own results obtained at ELI-NP.
• Proposed and participated in preparatory experiments for ELI-NP.
• Performed data analysis on the HIGS-experiment (Duke Uni, Durham, USA).
• Published results of scientific research.
• Supervised new students and trained co-workers.
PhD student in the nEDM-project
Excellence Cluster Universe, Technical University Munich, Garching, DE 02/2011 – 07/201
PhD Thesis: “Investigation of electric fields, losses and depolarization of ultra-cold neutrons for the new nEDM experiment at FRM II”
Leading a small project, improvement of electric fields
• Developed test setups.
• Performed R&D experiments.
• Participated in data taking and data analysis (ILL, PSI).
• Developed a high voltage electrode for the nEDM-project.
• Simulations for the nEDM-project, C++.
• Supervised students, participated in teaching.
• Performed data analysis for DEPOL-experiment
• Presented results at conferences.
• Involved in the preparation of scientific reports and publications.
Junior research assistant
Lab. of particle phys. LHC (CMS project), JINR, RU, CERN, CH 07/2005 – 01/2009
• Acquisition of scientific and technical knowhow in particle physics.
• Simulations in the field of physics beyond the SM (graviton emission).
• Presented results at conferences.
Master Student 10/2004 – 06/2005
Lab. of Neutron Physics, JINR, Dubna, RU skills
Master Thesis: “Research of fine structure of vibrating states in two-humped barrier model of fission on the example of 234U(n, f) and 238U(n, f) reactions”
• Confirmed legitimacy of the description of nuclear fission on the model of two-humped barriers of fission
Master, graduated with honors 2003
Bachelor, graduated with honors 2005
Nuclear physics, Nuclear Energy, Neutron Physic, High Energy Physic, Detectors, Data Analysis, Data
Acquisition, Nuclear Astrophysics, Radiation Detection, Latex, Gamma beams, Nuclear Fission,
Electromagnetic calorimetry, Accelerator Physics.
C++, NI DAQ and LabView, COMSOL, SQL, SolidWorks and other CAD, ROOT, Pythia, GEANT4, Fluka, LISE,
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.