York University (Jan. 2017 – Jan. 2019)
Teaching Assistant (Toronto, ON)
- Delivered project management and control systems tutorials to undergraduate students
Microsat Systems Canada Inc. (June 2018 – Sept. 2018)
Control Systems Engineering Intern (Mississauga, ON)
- Collaborated with Software Engineer in Agile - Scrum environment to modify existing Inertial Attitude Control System (IACS) simulator to achieve a more robust simulator as per project requirements
- Performed system integration tests of IACS system to ensure project requirements were met
Microsat Systems Canada Inc. (Sept. 2017 – Nov. 2017)
Control Systems Engineering Intern (Mississauga, ON)
- Improved reaction wheel dynamics model to more accurately represent real world reaction wheel response
- Designed and implemented test cases to confirm improved correspondence of new model’s simulated response and the real-world reaction wheel response
- Tuned existing PID controller for improved performance as per project requirements
Spacecraft Dynamics Control and Navigation Laboratory, York University (Jan. 2016 – Jan. 2017)
Research Assistant (Toronto, ON)
- Prepared the lab’s Imaging Fabry-Pérot Spectrometer for its second stratospheric balloon flight in Alice Springs, Australia.
- Responsible for Bill of Materials, CAD modelling of components, machining components, preparation and maintenance of technical documents regarding mission operation procedure, system integration and testing, operating instrument from ground during flight
- Obtained 50 % more data during this flight than during the first flight
- Calculated satellite orbital path for an existing Satellite using Fortran and MATLAB in conjunction with STK
University Information Technology, York University (July 2014 – July 2015)
IT Helpdesk (Toronto, ON)
- Promptly troubleshooted and resolved IT problems for clients
- Reported the bugs encountered and documented measures taken to solve them
York University (Feb. 2019)
MSc. Earth and Space Science – Control Systems Engineering (Toronto, ON)
Thesis: Motion Synchronization Of Multiple Piezoelectric Actuators (PEAS) Using the Linear Active Disturbance Rejection Controller (LADRC)
- Presented research on Motion Synchronization of Multiple Piezoelectric Actuators using the Linear Active Disturbance Rejection Controller at CASI ASTRO 2018 conference in May 2018 at Québec City, Québec
York University (Feb. 2017)
Hons. B.Eng. Space Engineering (Toronto, ON)
- President and co-founder of the mobile application development club at York University called AppDroid
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Soft Skills: Punctuality, self-motivated, trouble shooting and problem solving, self-starter, detail-oriented, leadership, takes initiative, Works well independently as well as in teams
Languages: English - Native, French - Intermediate
Programming Languages: MATLAB – 5+ years Exp, Python – 1year Exp, JAVA – 3 years Exp, C/C++ – 1year Exp, Fortran – 2 years, Bash – 2 years Exp, LaTeX – 2 years Exp, PLC, HMI
Software: Microsoft Office Suite – 5 years Exp, MATLAB’s Simulink – 3+ years Exp, Lab-view – 1 year, Exp, Altium Designer – 1 year Exp, SolidWorks – 3 years Exp, Creo Parametric – 2 years Exp, RSLogix 500
Other Skills/Key Attributes: Understanding of Product and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), parameter optimization (Genetic Algorithms, Taguchi’s Method), understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), computer networking (IPV4), familiar with Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall engineering workflow methodologies, technical writing, PLC programming,
Interests: Learning new languages; learning about different cultures; kickboxing; traveling; stock trading;
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.