POLITECNICO DI MILANO | MSC IN GEOINFORMATIC ENGINEERING
Oct 2016 - Dec 2018 | Milan, MI
Environmental, computer science and geography courses;
Graduated on the 20/12/2018 with 109/110;
• Master thesis:’Visual social media and Crowdsourcing: analysis of tools for disaster management applications’
UNIVERSITY OF MODENA AND REGGIO EMILIA | BSC IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Oct 2013 - July 2016 | Modena, MO
Graduated on the 13/07/2016 with 105/110 • Bachelor thesis: ’Microbial fuel cells’
LICEO SCIENTIFICO WILIGELMO | SCIENTIFIC HIGH SCHOOL
Sept 2008 - June 2013 | Modena, MO
Graduation in scientific studies with note of 91/100;
E-GEOS | GEOSPATIAL DATA ANALYST AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Feb 2019 - Now| Rome, RM
• Development and testing of a platform which aims at integrating social media with earth observation to help rapid mapping activities during emergencies;
• Improved skills on SAR images processing and interpretation and on emergency management activities;
MILANO MULTIPHYSICS | GEOSPATIAL DATA ANALYST
Jan 2019 - Feb 2019 | Milan, MI
• Consulting job and research in a start-up for a project regarding electric systems and renewable resources;
• Analysis and management of georeferenced data from different sources;
ESA SUMMER SCHOOL | SELECTED PARTICIPANT
Aug 2018 | Frascati, RM
• Selected participant for a two-week earth observation summer school;
• Courses on Remote Sensing, Earth System Modelling and Data Assimilation and hands-on computing exercises on the processing of EO data;
CITIZEN CYBER-LAB | INTERNSHIP + MASTER THESIS
Apr 2018 – July 2018 | Geneva, CH
• Work in the European project E2MC in collaboration with CERN, UNOSAT and University of Geneva
• Use of social media, crowdsourcing and earth observation in support of disaster management activity and Copernicus EMS service;
GEO-INTELLIGENCE FOR NATURAL RESOURCE EVALUATION AND SUSTAINABLE
MANAGEMENT | ATHENS COURSE, Mar 2018 | Mines Paris Tech, Paris
INTRODUCTION TO POSTGIS 2.X AND GEOKETTLE – PENTAHO (ETL TOOLS) | ATHENS
COURSE, Nov 2017 | Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Madrid
SEMESTER ABROAD | UNIVERSITY OF OVIEDO
Sep 2015 - Feb 2016 | Oviedo, Spain; The main topics addressed by the course taken were defence and monitoring of forests and rivers;
MATLAB • Python (in particular with geospatial libraries)
Some experiences using:
Word package • General good IT and computer use knowledge gained following master level computer science courses
• SNAP, ENVI.
• QGIS, ARCGIS, GDAL, GRASS,
• Geoserver, Leaflet, Folium : Experiences with Webgis creation and analysis
Native fluency: Italian
Fluent: English (First certificate B2) • Spanish (DELE certificate C1)
Basic knowledge: French
OTHER ACTIVITY AND PERSONAL SKILL
Geospatial data applications • Image analysis • Sustainability • Agriculture • Disaster management
Student representatives during the master course • Conference participant as audience: ’GIS for a sustainable world’ and ’Artificial intelligence for good, global summit 2018’ in Geneva • Volunteering with children;
Full driving licence
Available for living further information by phone or e-mail;
I hereby authorize the use of my personal details solely for circulation within the company in relation to the Italian
Legislative Decree n° 196/2003.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.