AI SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Aerospace Software Engineer with +7 years of experience in interdisciplinary researche and mathematical modeling (launch vehicles control system design). Now I'm a quality assurance specialist for AI systems. I use my aerospace experience in probability theory and neural networks for testing procedures development machine learning systems and requirements formalization. Python with different machine learning and testing packages is my main work instrument. Also I am proficient at building methodics for control system synthesis and stochastic aeroelastic oscillations analysis. I have formalized control system technical task requirements to software structure. And that's why I was a task master for small programmer group in aerospace project. Also I am an enthusiast of Python programming teaching for schoolchildren and teach course in Ukrainian Youth National Aerospace Education Centre.
COMPARUS.UA, Artificial Intelligence Team (Dnipro, Ukraine)
AI Software Engineer Dec. 2018 to Current
- QA in AI Systems(Computer Vision) development
- development unit tests, functional tests, REST API tests and acceptance tests for AI Software
- preparing reports with tests statistics
- preparing datasets for AI models learning
- users guides and developers documentation writing
- writing use cases and requirements for front-end developers
Yuzhnoe State Design Office, Flight Dynamics Department (Dnipro, Ukraine)
Control System Software Engineer Nov. 2016 to Nov. 2018
- stabilization system synthesis methods development and programming for different types of launch vehicles mathematical models
- probabilistic analysis of disturbed motion coefficients
- postprocessing of statistical modeling results
- optimal guidance methods analysis
Institute of Transport Systems and Technologies, National Academy of Science of Ukraine (Dnipro, Ukraine)
Lead Mechanical Engineer Jan. 2009 to Current
- Darrieus type wind turbine blade new construction design
- mathematical model of stochastic aeroelastic wind oscillation design
- damping properties of composite matherials analysis
- statistical damage model of matherial development
- technical reports and scientific articles writing
- stabilization system design software for foreing company Jan. 2017 to Nov. 2018
- new blade for WESTA-0020 wind turbine Jan. 2007 to Current
Laureate Prize of the President of Ukraine for Young Scientists Dec. 2011
Ukrainian Youth National Aerospace Education Centre · Teacher Sept. 2017 to Current (Dnipro, Ukraine)
Author of the courses "Bases Python" and "Missile onboard information computing systems" for
2017, Level Up Training IT-Centre, Dnipro, Python Programming, (Certificate No. 479-2017)
2017, DPI Centre Dneprovski Proektny Institute, Autodesk AutoCAD, (Certificate No. 1166993CS5)
2009 - 2013, Postgraduate Studies in National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
Dynamics and Strength of Machines
2002 - 2008, Dnepropetrovsk State University, Master's degree Design and manufacturing of aerospace launch
PYTHON unittest, Flask-Testing, Sphinx, Pandas, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Anaconda Distribution
MATLAB Control System Toolbox, FEA
MATHCAD, PROLOG, FORTRAN, DELPHI, AUTOCAD, ENGLISH
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.