Grow positive value where I can commit to a shared goal – culturally, socially, commercially or personally.
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
❖ Systems Engineer, Asteria Aerospace (India) Jun 2017 – present
• Develop Systems Architecture for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Unmanned Aerial Systems
• Develop requirements for UAVs to perform Mapping application
• Conduct validation tests and detect anomalies in the systems for rectification
• Conduct research on COTS components and softwares required in UAS
• Create documentation of test procedures and crash reports
• Conduct Image processing and analysis in Linux
• Develop algorithm for Automated UAV flight path for mapping solution
• Develop algorithm for analysing images to generate various output as per the client’s application
❖ Lead Design Engineer, Astrin Engineering (India) Mar 2015 – May 2017
• Design, development and integration of software to aid precision agriculture
• Conducted hyperspectral imaging and processing
• Developed algorithm for converting analytical data to chemical & biological indicators for better understanding on crop & soil health, crop yield, etc.
• Lead the team for Power of Idea competition held by IIM-A & Economic Times.
❖ Teaching Assistant and Lab demonstrator, University of Glasgow (UK) Jan 2013 – Jun 2014
• Teaching and conducting labs for Engineering Mathematics I, Fluid Mechanics I, Engineering Mathematics II & III, Fluid Mechanics III, Instrumentation & Data System III, Fluid dynamics IV & Aerodynamics IV.
• Supervising the lecture, assisting students with their questions in lecture and labs, explaining theories taught by senior lecturers with practical implications and conducting assessments of student’s tests.
• Assist senior lecturer in designing weekly assignments and tutorial questions.
• Contributed in enhancement of student’s learning experience
❖ Research, University of Glasgow (UK) Dec 2012 – Mar 2015
• Conducted research on: Distributed Imaging Platform for Earth Observing CubeSat Constellation and other Low Cost EO Mission
• Generated algorithm in MATLAB for efficient image processing
• Designed experiments and error rectifying procedures to achieve the problem solution for the research
• Conducted report writing and presentations
❖ Intern, eBaracus Ltd. (UK) Jul 2012 – Nov 2012
• Conducted R&D of Electronic Vehicle Control Unit (EVCU) and Battery Management System (BMS) for eRacing Bikes
• Designed PCB layout for EVCU and BMS using DesignSpark
• Constructed development board for EVCU and BMS by assembling and programming an Arduino board
• Also worked on breadboards to construct basic circuits
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT HISTORY & PROJECTS
❖ Developer : Integrate part of developing iOS application for offline trading and development of CTI application for PBX system, Arrow Telecom Pvt. Ltd. 2016 – 2017
❖ Team Member (Structures & Power Management) : High Elevation Remote Sensing Messenger 2014 – 2015
❖ Assisted: Designing and Improving existing solenoid gear shifter for Formula racing car by conducting finite element analysis and structural feasibility tests, University of Glasgow 2013 – 2012
❖ Theoretical and Practical Analysis of Attitude Determination of spacecraft through image analysis, Kingston University 2011 – 2012
❖ Study on sustainability and reliability of cost- effective method for manufacturing CubeSat by 3D printing, Kingston University 2011 – 2012
❖ Volunteer: Oxfam Shop & Oxfam bookshop 2012 – 2013
❖ Student Ambassador, Kingston University 2011 – 2012
❖ Volunteer for PETA, RSPCA and WDC 2011 – 2016
❖ MSc(Research) Space System Engineering, University of Glasgow (Glasgow, UK) 2012 – 2015
❖ BEng(Hons.) Aerospace Engineering with Astronautics and Space Technology (2.i) Kingston University (London, UK) 2009 – 2012
❖ Diploma in Civil Engineering (First Class), Government Polytechnic for Girls, (Ahmedabad, India) 2006 – 2009
❖ AS – A Level (Mathematics – Mechanics & Statistics, Physics, English) 2006 – 2008
❖ GCSE (Mathematics, Science, English, Computer Science, etc.) 2005 – 2006
❖ Member: Royal Aeronautical Society
❖ Member: Institute of Mechanical Engineering (IMechE)
❖ Member: Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
PROFICIENCIES: SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS & PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
❖ Programming languages: MATLAB, Simulink, Objective C, C, C++, LabVIEW, PIC for microcontrollers, Arduino programming, Python, C#
❖ Tools: QGIS, SAGA, TensorFlow, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, FEA, ANSYS, AutoDesk’s 3Ds Max, Primavera Risk Analysis, DesignSpark, Satellite Tool Kit, FORTRAN, Microsoft Office
I further intend to work in industry where I can put my academic knowledge and experience to practical use.
References upon request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.