Structural Design Engineer
Nationality: Turkey ▪ Marital Status: Single
Birthplace : Kocaeli ▪ Date of birth : 15 May 1991
Graduate of Middle East Technical University, with degree in mechanical engineering, and currently working as a spacecraft structural design engineer in a corporate environment. Offering unique combination of creativity, analytical skill and strong theoretical background with an innovation-driven approach. Proficient in various CAD, CAE and PLM platforms, plus all of the standard office desktop software. Looking for opportunities to create state- of-the-art technology by harmonizing expertise, experience and hard work.
Jan 2015 to Feb 2019
Sep 2010 to Jun 2014
Sep 2005 to Jun 2009
Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
M.S., Mechanical Engineering cGPA: 3.07/4.00
Thesis Title: “Nonlinear Behavior and Stress Concentrations in Natural Fiber Composites Under Transverse Loading”
Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
B.S., Mechanical Engineering cGPA: 2.88/4.00
Atakent Anadolu High School, İzmir, Turkey
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), Ankara, Turkey
Spacecraft Structural Design Engineer March 2015 to Present Currently working on structural subsystem for earth observation and telecommunication satellites.
Projects: GOKTURK-3 (Indigenously Developed Synthetic Aperture Radar Satellite Project)
TURKSAT-6A (Development and Production of Telecommunication Satellite Project) GOKTURK-REPLACEMENT (Development of High Resolution Electro-Optical Satellite Project) Miscellaneous Satellite Projects
- Active role in conceptual design phase
- Active role in “Design Description, System and Subsystem Requirement Documentations”
- Active role in equipment lay-out studies
- Participation and management of interdisciplinary meetings in between sub-system groups
- Structural satellite panel and bracket design responsibilities
- Active role in whole structural design processes starting from conceptual design to final manufacturing
- Satellite platform CAD model assembly design, development and maintenance through Siemens Teamcenter®
- Satellite payload and platform module equipment lay-out studies
- CFRP structural panel design via Siemens Fibersim®
- Metallic part, sheet metal, structural and equipment bracket design via CATIA V5
- Modal analysis skills via CATIA V5
- Active participation to project shareholder and subcontractor meetings
- Correspondence and participation co-engineering activities with substantial subcontractors like Airbus DS, Ariane Group, MELCO, Iber Espacio, Thales Alenia Space including technical discussions.
- Active role in creation of manufacturing and assembly technical drawings
- Knowledge of iso-static design regarding structural brackets
- Direct participation to assembly and test activities regarding structural and thermal qualification model of the project
- Work package responsibility of procured parts
- Structural Subsystem Team Lead
- Design Subsystem Team Lead
- Conceptual design responsibility
- Active role in master geometry setup and volumetric accommodation studies
Miscellaneous Satellite Projects
- Preparation of conceptual CAD designs for the project bids
- System and equipment accommodation studies regarding small and micro satellites
- Structural subsystem studies regarding electro-optical satellites.
- Proficiency in preparation of informative presentations and concepts for satellite project proposals with excellent communication skills.
ASELSAN, Inc. Aug 2013 to Sept 2013
Research and Development Internship
1-month R&D engineering internship program has been completed in Microelectronics, Guidance and Electro- Optics division land systems directorate. During this period, several basic designs and analyses are done, technical drawings are created.
AKANA Engineering Aug 2012 to Sept 2012
1-month manufacturing engineering internship program has been completed. Basics of manufacturing and production processes are observed.
German A2 (Goethe Institut-Ankara)
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of computer skills for mechanical engineers, including:
CATIA V5, Siemens Teamcenter, Siemens Fibersim, Siemens NX, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, Autodesk Inventor
MATLAB, MathCad, Microsoft Excel, Python, C, Maple
Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
Conferences and Workshops
European Conference on Spacecraft Structures, Materials and Environmental Testing, ECSSMET 2018 Launch System and Orbit Injection Training by Thales Alenia Space, 28-29 September 2016 in Ankara, Turkey Environmental Test Training by JAXA, 7-11 September 2015 in Ankara, Turkey
Activities and Interests
Student Clubs Sports Hobbies
METU Mechanical Engineering and Innovation Society. Football, Archery
Dr. Fevzi Suat Kadioglu
Professor/Department of Mechanical Engineering Middle East Technical University 06531 Ankara/Turkey
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.