California Polytechnic State University | San Luis Obispo, CA
Bachelor of Science Aerospace Engineering, Astronautics concentration December 2018
G.P.A.: 2.7 while working 18-20hrs per week to cover expenses
Accomplishments: Dean’s List: Spring 2018 / Solar Concentrator Award
Relevant Aerospace Experience
Program Manager, Spacecraft Design Class September 2017-June 2018
● Coordinated and Collaborated with Subject Matter Experts in the design of a multi spacecraft project to learn about Space Architecture life-cycle
● Moderated customer relations to ensure the final product met the customer’s requirements
● Analyzed the program technical, cost, schedule and associated risks to meet the program goals
● Related and spoke with multiple audiences of various levels to demonstrate knowledge of the project
● Voted and received a peer award for promoting exceptional spirt and morale
Internal Affairs Officer, Cal Poly AIAA May 2017-December 2018
● Contributed effective leadership and organizational skills in helping to plan the 2019 Region VI AIAA Student Conference
● Connected students and industry partners through verbal and written communications
Intern, Colorado Space Business Roundtable - Denver, CO June 2014
● Participated as the first group of interns receiving a certificate of completion
● Interfaced with multiple aerospace companies in the Denver metro and surrounding area
● Engaged in engineering learning experiences including wind tunnel and soldering practice
● Collaborated with other interns on a winning bottle rocket project
● Gained insight from industry mentors on real-world programmatics
Project Management | Microsoft Office | Customer Service | Organization | Arduino |
Event Planning | Communication | Self-motivated | Collaboration | MatLab | Microsoft Excel
Additional Leadership / Involvement
Cal Poly Rose Float Officer January 2015-January 2018
● Two years as Vice President, One year as Assistant Decoration Chair
● Organized, created, and communicated the logistical plan for transporting 50 people to and from Cal Poly Pomona
● Handled, supplied, and prepared cuisine for the Rose Float team
● Planned and managed budgets for events
Facility Supervisor - Cal Poly SLO Student Union June 2017-December 2018
● Maintained and enforced facility regulations as a trusted student staff member
● Observed facility usage, and ensured the safety of patrons by being first aid & AED certified
● Provided an inclusive and welcoming environment for all visitors
Executive Assistant / Office Manager - Oakman Aerospace, Inc. June-September 2015
● Communicated with Board of Directors, Executive Staff, and department leads
● Collected and submitted invoices, purchase orders, expense reports for all departments
● Organized meetings with both internal team members and company customers
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.