• Sept 2018 - Present
European Space Agency, ESTEC, Noordwijk, Netherlands
Mechanical Engineer, Young graduate trainee program
- Mechanical/fracture control analysis for Human Space flight project Orion-ESM
- Finite element analysis, using Abaqus, of space craft components like pressure vessels
- Crack growth analysis using NASGRO, VERB and ABAQUS
• Oct 2017 - Jul 2018
Punch Powertrain, Sint Truiden, Belgium
Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible of the design and development of the input shaft sub-system of a continuously variable transmission
- Design of the input shaft sub-system components like seal rings, bearings, torque converter manifold using Creo and hand calculations
- Writing of sub-model requirements based on system requirements
- Performing FMEA (Failure mode and effect analysis)
- Creation of tests and simulation requests to support the design
- Responsible of managing relationships with suppliers and interfaces with other sub-models and reporting to project manager
• Nov 2016 - Oct 2017
Punch Powertrain, Sint- Truiden, Belgium
-Design of the mechanical parts of the transmission control unity
-Analysis of failures
• Feb 2016 - Jul 2016
Siemens PLM Software, Leuven, Belgium
Master Thesis & Internship
-Study of onset of delamination simulation techniques using Nx-SAMCEF
-Application of the simulation techniques to an automotive L-shape composite CFRP component
• September 2016, Università della Calabria, Italy
Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
110 / 110 with Laude Thesis title: “Assessment of an innovative global to local numerical strategy for crack re-onset prediction in composite materials”
• December 2013, Università della Calabria, Italy
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
Thesis title: “ Study of active and semi-active suspensions system”
• June 2010
Scientific High school “Pitagora”, Rende,Italy
High School Diploma
• Abaqus • Solidworks
• Nx/Simcenter • MATLAB
• Creo (Pro-E) • Hypermesh
• Windchill tool
• Arduino • Samcef
• IMW VERB
• Unity 3D
• Design and implementation of a robot arm with the use of Arduino, 3D printer and Unity 3D
• Design of a weight bench for home fitness
• Simulink model of a semi-active suspension system
• LabView model of a material detector through the computer sound system
• Design of a wine mixer
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.