Ph.D. diploma in Radiophysics (Physics and Mathematics) from O.Ya. Usikov Institute for Radiophysics and Electronics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Dissertation: ‘Formation of coherent radiometric images with bistatic radiometer based on antennas with beam synthesis’.
Defended 28-Nov-2013. The diploma was recognized as the Ph.D. diploma in Mathematics, in Bulgaria (EU-country).
Advanced training diploma ‘Programming in MS Visual C++’ from Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine. Mark – Excellent.
Master diploma in RF Electrical Engineering (orig.: Master, Research Engineer in Electronics and Telecommunications) from Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Received 30-Jul-2009. Master`s work: ‘Processing of a radiometric signal in an aperture synthesis mode’ (incl. surface scattering and atmosphere impact). All Marks – Excellent.
Bachelor diploma in RF Electrical Engineering (orig.: Bachelor, Specialist in RadioEngineering) from Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine. Bachelor`s work: ‘The correlation detector of a radiometric signal of small-sized objects onto Earth surface’ (incl. Atmosphere impact). State certification – Excellent mark.
2. AREAS OF SPECIALISATION AND EXPERIENCE
I have experience in radio interferometry, and in both active and passive radars (mono-, bi, and multistatic radars and SARs; Step-Frequency Radars; Doppler radar; PAA) in different frequency bands. Particularly, I am experienced in:
- Radio Interferometry (experimental – at Ka-band; computer simulations – up to sub-mm wavelengths),
- Synthetic Aperture Radars and CW Noise Radars (experimental – Ka, S, and L bands, incl. Differential Interferometry for phase measurements of shifts), including Radars with Phased Antenna Arrays (Performance Simulations, Graceful Degradation),
- Signal Processing (incl. data import and conditioning, cross-correlation, beamforming and SAR processing for generation of images; adaptive processing for both range/delay and angles; Doppler measurements; Step Frequency; Phase measurements; Passive ‘parasitic’ radar),
- Architecture, System Design (for radars, microwave interferometers, an inter-satellite link) and in Computer Simulations of the performance of overall systems and their subsystems (Matlab).
I am able to read, write and speak clearly and effectively. I received three diplomas for best (and next to the best) presentations from international conferences on active and passive radars; I received the Special Scholarship of Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (10/2012-09/2014). I can work side-by-side with others and provide support. I am able to add value as a team member as well as to take a leadership role for the team when appropriate.
3. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Current position: ‘Researcher’ (full-time) at the Radboud Radio Lab, Astrophysics Dept., Faculty of Science, Radboud University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen (Netherlands) from 15 Feb 2018. That includes 1st year in Nijmegen followed by the 2nd year in ESA/ESTEC (for engineering work).
I am working out system design for sub-mm interferometer, as well as simulations for its subsystems, and lab work.
‘International Research Fellow’ (full-time) at the Payload Engineering Section (TEC-EFP), European Space Research and Technology Centre, European Space Agency, Noordwijk (Netherlands) from 04 May 2016 to 03 May 2017.
Developed an orbiting interferometer, including but not limited to:
- selected parameters of that interferometer and its subsystems;
- calculated requirements to inter-satellite links of that interferometer;
- calculated requirements to sub-systems of that interferometer;
- estimated requirements to the localization of antennas of the interferometer.
‘Engineer’ (75% job) and ‘Assistant’ (25% job) at the Mathematical Methods for Sensor Information Processing Department, Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia (Bulgaria) from 12 August 2014 to 31 January 2016. http://mmsip.bas.bg/
Developed and tested algorithms (and software) for generation of 3-D acoustic images with an enhanced performance. The achieved improvement of the angular resolution of a random microphone array is up to circa 2.7 times (at near field zone). The opportunity to localize noise sources with the fractional bandwidth equal to 2 was shown with a multi-site microphone array.
Supported a monitoring of acoustic emission of rolling ball bearings, at industrial companies. Gained in-depth experience with random transducer arrays.
‘Research Fellow’ (full-time, staff) at the Department for Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems, O.Ya. Usikov Institute for Radiophysics and Electronics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine from 1 November 2012 to 7 November 2014. http://www.ire.kharkov.ua/en/
Participated in several projects dedicated to a generation of images and to a measurement of displacements using active and passive mono- and multi-site noise radars, namely:
- provided simulations for a graceful degradation in phased antenna arrays,
- provided a system performance calculation and data for Kalman filter, and
- took part in a signal processing for generation of 3-D images using MIMO Ground Based Noise Waveform Radars with the time-division of signals in transmission/reception channels (Matlab, post-processing).
At IRE NASU, I participated following projects: i) STEP ‘Chaotic and pseudorandom microwave signals and means for their emission and reception dedicated to noise radars and noise radar imaging’ UA state reg. ID: 0111U010478, 2012-2016; ii) Version ‘Methods for a generation, transmission and reception of random and chaotic signals and their application to radar and communication’ UA state reg. ID: 0106U011976, 2007-2011, and others.
‘Engineer’ (part-time, reason: the PhD studentship) at the Department for Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems, O.Ya. Usikov Institute for Radiophysics and Electronics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine from 1 November 2009 to 1 June 2010 (50%), and from 1 Sept. 2011 to 30 April 2012 (25%), and from 1 May 2012 to 31 October 2012 (50%). http://www.ire.kharkov.ua/en/
I was responsible for the upgrade of the Ground Based Ka-band Noise Waveform SAR for operation in a radiometric mode. Defined tasks for the upgrade. Participated in the upgrade of the hardware. Measured the performance of the upgraded hardware. Improved the hardware. Provided the achieved performance. Simulated the generation of radiometric images in the range-azimuth plane (Matlab). Carried out the proof-of-concept measurements aimed to generate the radiometric image using the bi-static radiometer based on antennas with pattern synthesizing (a post-processing of the acquired IF data using Matlab). Provided the dedicated signal processing algorithms and scripts.
Generated 2-D and 3-D images using noise SARs, at several frequency bands (a post-processing, a cross-correlation, a near-zone imaging).
Took part in an experimental investigation of the stability of a phase measurement with the Ground Based Ka-band Noise Waveform SAR. Participated the generation of both images and differential interferograms using the SAR (Matlab). Studied the accuracy of measurements of shifts with the SAR (Matlab, the post-processing).
‘Engineer’ (full-time) at the Department for Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems, O.Ya. Usikov Institute for Radiophysics and Electronics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine from 01 June 2009 to 30 June 2009, and from 01 August 2009 to 31 October 2009. http://www.ire.kharkov.ua/en/
I worked on the algorithm for a radio-interferometric imaging with measurement of the distance to the emission source, and on system requirements. Additionally, I performed simulation exercises for studying microwave radiometry for remote sensing. Other responsibilities included maintenance/repair of computers and for support of purchasing of new computers.
6. THE LIST OF THESIS, PATENTS, PUBLICATIONS.
Ph.D. Thesis: ‘Reconstructon of coherent radiometric images with bistatic radiometer based on antennas with beam synthesis’.
The list of my publications includes 3 patents, 4 book chapters, 16 journal papers, and 26 conference papers.
The selected publications:
1. Kudriashov V., Martin-Neira M., Barat I., et al. System design for the event horizon imaging experiment using the PECMEO concept. Chin. J. Space Sci., 2019, 39(2): 250-266. DOI:10.11728/cjss2019.02.250
2. Kudriashov V.V. 'A Modified Maximum Likelihood Method for Estimation of Mutual Delay and Power of Noise Signals by Bistatic Radiometer '. Comptes rendus de l'Académie bulgare des Sciences, 68, 5, pp. 631 – 640. 2015.
3. Lukin K.A., Kudriashov V.V., Vyplavin P.L., Palamarchuk V.P. 'Coherent imaging in the range-azimuth plane using a bistatic radiometer based on antennas with beam synthesizing'. IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, 29, 7, pp. 16 - 22. 2014.
4. Lukin K.A., Vyplavin P.L., Palamarchuk V.P., Kudriashov V.V., Kulpa K., Gajo Z.K., Misiurewicz J., Kulpa J.S. 'Phase Measurement Accuracy in Noise Waveform Synthetic Aperture Radar '. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 51, 4, pp. 3364-3373, 2015.
5. Kolomiitsev O.V., Alioshyn H.V., Kudriashov V. et. al., 'Device for Measuring the Radial Velocity of an Aircraft for a Laser Information and Measuring System', Ukrainian Patent 25800 for utility model. The patent published at 27 Aug. 2007 (G01S 17/42, bul. 13).
6. Kudriashov V. 'Experimental Evaluation of Opportunity to Improve the Resolution of the Acoustic Maps'. In: Kountchev R. and Nakamatsu K. (eds.), New Approaches in Intelligent Image Analysis, Intelligent Systems Reference Library 108, pp. 353-373. Springer. 2016.
7. Kudriashov V. 'Multistatic Reception of Non-stationary Random Wiener Acoustic Signal '. In: Margenov S. et al. (eds.), Innovative Approaches and Solutions in Advanced Intelligent Systems, Studies in Computational Intelligence 648, pp. 257-269. Springer. 2016.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.