Since 06.2019: Deputy Manager of Mission Operations of TanDEM-X and TerraSAR-X, DLR, German Space Operations Center (GSOC) at Oberpfaffenhofen.
- Management of all Flight and Ground Operations Teams
- Ensure mission requirements are satisfied and that processes and documentation adhere to the appropriate quality standards
- Management of the financial resources allocated for mission operations
- Contact with scientific and commercial mission users as well as with the satellite manufacturer
- Direct reporting to the Mission Manager
Since 06.2017: Flight Operations Manager/ Flight Director, DLR, GSOC at Oberpfaffenhofen. Missions: TanDEM-X, TerraSAR-X.
- Responsibility for the planning, coordination and execution of non-routine activities (e.g. formation change campaigns, S/W uploads or recovery activities of major anomalies)
- Organization of the Flight Directors team and Spacecraft Operations Engineering teams
- Execution and management of flight operations in nominal conditions and in contingency scenarios
- Coordination of the activities executed by the Spacecraft Operations Engineering teams
From 01.2016 until 05.2017: Spacecraft Operations Engineer, LSE Space, GSOC at Oberpfaffenhofen. Missions: TanDEM-X, TerraSAR-X, Eu:CROPIS, EnMAP.
- Subsystem performance analysis. Handling and analysis of anomalies on the spacecraft
- Management of flight procedures. Maintenance of mission databases
From 04.2014 until 12.2015: Spacecraft Controller, LSE Space, GSOC at Oberpfaffenhofen.
Member of LSE Space’s Multi-Mission Flight Support team for the missions TanDEM-X, TerraSAR-X, GRACE, BIRD and TET.
Title: Design and Attitude Control of a Satellite with Variable Geometry
Supervisor: Professor Paulo Jorge Soares Gil
Description: The possibility of a satellite achieving attitude control by varying its geometry in a prescribed way was explored. The dynamics of variable-geometry bodies were derived, several satellite models with changing configuration capability were envisioned and an application for this
control method was obtained: configuration function for a synchronous rotation of a satellite in an elliptic orbit.
2011–2013: Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lisbon,
Portugal, Grade: 17.4/20.0.
Subjects: Computational Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids, Heat Transfer, Vibrations and Noise,
Mechanical Behaviour of Materials, Aerospace Structures, Laminated Composite Materials, Computational Fluid Mechanics and Aerospace Project
2012: ERASMUS, Delft University of Technology (TUDelft), Delft, Netherlands.
Subjects: Mission Geometry and Orbit Design, Planetary Sciences, Continuum Mechanics, Gas
Dynamics and Aerodynamics II (Compressible Flow), Rotor Aerodynamics, Propulsion and Power
2008–2011: Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lisbon,
Portugal, Grade: 17.1/20.0.
Subjects: Design and Geometric Modelling, Programming, Digital Systems, Computational Mathematics, Applied Mechanics I and II (Statics and Dynamics), Materials Mechanics, Circuits Theory and Electronic Foundations, Thermodynamics, Flight Stability, Introduction to Control, Fluids Mechanics, Satellites, Aerodynamics I (Incompressible Flow), Flight Control, Flight Tests, Electric and Electromechanical Systems, Helicopters and Space Environment
Basic: Satellite Tool Kit, GMAT
Intermediate: ANSYS, LATEX, Simulink, Python, SolidWorks, Wolfram Mathematica, MOIS
Advanced: C language, Microsoft Office, MATLAB, SCOS 2000, SATMON
Portuguese - Mother Tongue
English - Proficient Speaker Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
German - Intermediate Speaker
Spanish - Proficient Speaker
Italian - Intermediate Speaker
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.