Seeking to obtain a position to apply my knowledge and expand my skillset. Experienced in programming, design, simulation, and working with hands-on equipment. Excellent skills in technical writing, communication,organization, and analysis. Interested in electrical design,physics theory, RF, materialproperties, and simulation techniques.
B. Eng Specialist Honours • Space Engineering • Graduation June 2020
Lassonde School of Engineering, York University, Toronto
Systems engineering training with a focus on satellite design, space hardware, and mission analysis and design.
[ENG 4350] • [Space Hardware]
• Hands on experience with Analog, Digital, and RF hardware
• RF theory, regulations, and network architecture
• Using electronics hardware with I2C, USB, FPGA interfaces, as well as AX.25, RTTY protocols
[ENG 4000] • [Engineering Capstone]
• Development, manufacturing and testing of a small scale hybrid rocket engine
• Designed a gaseous O2 and acrylic hybrid with nominal thrust 500 N
• Designed a test stand for static fire measurements
• Experience working through engineering design process (waterfall style gated project management, design reviews, configuration control, etc)
[ENG 4361] • [Space Mission Analysis and Design (SMAD)]
• Mission design structure and systems engineering approaches to mission design phases
• Designing space mission architecture, performing preliminary mission analysis
• Integrated class with second year students, experience working as a team leader, communicating technical concepts and requirements with a large team
[November 2019 ]– [Present]
[Research Assistant] • [Dr. Ryan Orszulik]
• Ongoing research investigating the functionality of piezoelectric and SMA materials as actuators
• Circuit design and analysis
• Independent research and collaborative work with a small team
• Experience with Simulink Realtime and Speedgoat hardware
• Using real time operating systems as controllers and for DAQ
[September 2018] – [November 2019]
[Mathnasium] • [Math Instructor]
• Math learning centre
• Assisting students grades 3-12 with math skills
• Team leader for tutoring advanced functions, calculus, data management
[September 2015 ]– [Present]
[Private Tutoring] • [Highschool Physics, Math, Chemistry Tutor]
• Independent tutor for students grades 8-12 with math and the sciences
• Very high success rate, well reviewed and recommended by clients
[Amateur Radio License] • [Call sign VA3AZX]
• Experience setting up YUSEND amateur ground station
• Experience tracking / receiving GPS satellites through Algonquin Radio Observatory
• RF hardware training
[AGI STK Certification] • [Level 3 Grand Master]
• Experience with PCB design and manufacturing
• Soldering (in process of acquiring J-STD-001 IPC soldering certification)
• Circuit and component testing
[Programming] • [MATLAB, Python, Java, FORTRAN]
[Simulation]• [Siemens NX, Altium Designer, AGI STK. Simulink, LabView, OpenModelica]
[February 2019] – [Present]
[Canadian Satellite Design Challenge] • [EPS Team Lead]
• “Selfie Sat” competition to design a 3U cubesat with optical payload, for amateur radio operators to request “selfies” of given coordinates
• Using Altium Designer 19 to design solar panels and various boards
• Using NX, Altium, STK to test solar panels / power-generation in orbit environment
• Hands on experience soldering, testing electrical components
• Hosting circuit design workshops to teach skills to younger students
[April 2018] – [August 2019]
[Volunteer Research Assistant] • [Software Development]• [Prof. Hugh Chesser]
• Investigating various space simulation programs for teaching purposes
• Developer for OpenSimKit in collaboration with Dr. Eickhoff, University of Stuttgart
(Java-based, open source sim toolkit) https://www.opensimkit.org/
◦ Credited for launch of version 3.8
• Refurbishing, testing, and calibrating the “YUSend” Radio Ground Station
• Experience researching and working independently and in a group, as well as documenting the research process
[September 2017] – [August 2019]
[York University ESSE Department Tenure and Promotion Committee] • [Undergrad Student Representative]
• Reviewing faculty members CV’s, publications, academic contributions
[York University Senior Engineering Competition] • [12 hour design and presentation challenge]
• 2nd place overall
• Produced a robot capable of navigating through different sized openings and interacting with switches
[Lassonde Week Zero] • [Frosh Leader]
• Introducing first year engineering students to university life
• Planning and coordinating events, activities
[September 2017] -[April 2018]
[Engineers Without Borders] • [Executive Officer and Interim President]
• Planning and coordinating events, activities
Available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.