Looking for a position in Aerospace or Defense System Engineering
Space System Engineering - Modeling & Simulation - Strong knowledge of physics - AOCS - GNC and Optimization
Eager to learn - Fast-learner - Strong analytical abilities - Team-player - Highly committed
University of Leicester Jul. 2019 – Oct. 2019 (SEEDS Master)
▪ SEEDs XI objective is to design a sustainable LUnar Propellant Outpost (LUPO) on the Moon.
▪ As System Engineer, I reviewed the propellant extraction system and prospect unique possibilities of revenue.
o Paper presentation at the International Astronautical Congress (IAC) in Washington D.C (iafastro.directory).
o Modular design selection for an operational mission in 16 years, despite environmental and business uncertainties.
o Trade-off selection of experiments for a lunar permanent scientific base using Valispace (DOORS-like software).
▪ As Project Manager, I oversaw our core strategies, product roadmap, ops and budgets.
ISAE-SUPAERO May 2019 – Jul. 2019 (SEEDS Master)
▪ ISAE-SUPAERO is a French world leader in higher education in aerospace engineering in Europe.
▪ As System Engineer, I studied different heating solutions of excavating rovers for LUPO (ISAE-SUPAERO.fr)
o Analysis presentation at EUCASS and following research paper publication DOI: 10.13009/EUCASS2019-952.
o Resulting inner rover temperatures in the operative range (±40°C), despite external temperatures (50K to 300K).
o Simulated the thermic and contact properties of lunar regolith and wheels with Systema Thermica.
ALTEC & Thales Alenia Space (TAS) Mar. 2019 – May 2019 (SEEDS Master)
▪ ALTEC and TAS are aerospace manufacturers specialized in space exploration missions, such ISS and GSNS.
▪ As System Engineer, I reviewed the operations at subsystem level and studied system level issues.
o 5% increase in autonomy during the nominal phase.
o Ops risk assessment for the propellant production facility with Microsoft Excel.
▪ As Project Manager, I planned our marketing strategies and timelines, interacting with stakeholders and ensuring efficiency in time management using Agile.
Politecnico di Torino 2019
Advanced Master - Space Exploration Development System (SEEDS) Turin, IT
▪ International collaboration with ESA, ASI, Thales Alenia Space, ISAE-SUPAERO and University of Leicester.
▪ Graduation at the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC).
▪ Workshops on Human Spaceflight Training at EAC, Satellite Operations at FH Aachen and CDF at ESTEC.
▪ Coding and simulation tasks
o Rendezvous between two spacecrafts, with obstacle avoidance algorithm, in Matlab Simulink.
o Satellite vibrational and impact analysis in Patran and Nastran.
Università degli studi di Genova 2018
MSc Theoretical Physics Genoa, IT
▪ Summa cum laude; thesis title: Stability of the semiclassical Einstein equation solutions on a cosmological background.
▪ Physics simulations using C++ using Markov chains and Montecarlo algorithms.
▪ Recorded and mixed a music video on Riemann sphere model as graduation gift.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
▪ Skills: space system engineering; astrophysics; electronics; numerical simulations; thermal analysis; data analysis; project management; public speaking; problem solving; teamwork; quantum field theory; general relativity; PPT presentation
▪ Programming Languages: C++; Python; Matlab Simulink; basic SQL queries.
▪ Software Skills: Systema Thermica; Nastran; LTSpice; LabVIEW; STK; CERN ROOT.
▪ Interests: music production; fitness; teaching; time management; meditation; adobe illustrator; reddit.
Italian – Native
English – Fluent
French – Beginner
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.