EDUCATION B.S. Aerospace Engineering, University of Maryland - College Park May 2017
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Sikorsky Aircraft, A Lockheed Martin Company, Stratford, CT System Engineer: Commercial Systems and Services April 2019 – Present
• Supporting organization and execution of major milestone design reviews, particularly for Operating Cost Reduction projects • Writing and publishing meeting minutes for major milestone design reviews • Managing project and program level risks and opportunities in ROADS • Serving as a DOORS administrator • Assisting the Chief Engineering in analyzing Work Force Analytics data
System Engineer Associate: CH-53K August 2017 – April 2019
• Managed System Inquiry Reports (SIR) across program to push contractual technical issues to closure • Tracked non-compliances to the program design and development contract • Lead effort for non-compliance assessment of government contract and supplier contract specifications • Learned requirements development and management skills • Integrated Process Change Reports (PCR) for the updating of program specifications • Wrote Advanced Change Notices (ACN) for modifying baseline of program design and development contract • Supported intellectual property rights discussions for ongoing program and company CDRLs • Analyzed metrics of SIRs and non-compliance issues for the support of customer briefings • Wrote Bases of Estimates for program proposals containing Technical Data Packages • Interviewed, assisted with hiring process, and managed between 3-4 college students each semester for CH-53K System Engineering Integration Team co-op program
System Engineering Co-Op: CH-53K June 2015-January 2016; June 2016-August 2016; January 2017
• Responsible for delivery of first in company Model Based Definition Technical Data Package for the largest company program to United States Government customer • Created program processes for the delivery of Technical Data Packages which helped to set standards for delivery on other company programs • Collaborated with Integrated Product Team leads, Data Management, and Intellectual Property Department to assess intellectual property rights for the protection of company and supplier proprietary data • Helped establish new company standards for delivery of technical data for protection of company and supplier proprietary data • Assisted in drafting correspondences to customer regarding CDRL delivery concerns
PROJECTS AND PUBLICATIONS
Ultima Thule: A Commercially-Enabled Space Station Spring 2017 • Lead team of 41 senior Aerospace Engineering students in NIA and NASA sponsored design challenge to fully develop a commercially enabled modular space station with a minimum lifespan of 15 years in Low Earth Orbit with the ability to be adapted for Martian transport • Organized PDR and CDR to receive feedback from peers and industry professional • Placed 2nd Overall, 2nd in Undergraduate Division, and 2nd in Theme • Publicized by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) for Space 2017 forum • Publication link: https://doi.org/10.2514/6.2017-5374 • University of Maryland News link: http://aero.umd.edu/news/news_story.php?id=10652
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications • Excellent written and verbal communications skills with attention to detail • Strong interpersonal skills • Ability to work in a collaborative/team-based environment • Comfortable briefing audiences of varying technical knowledge • Visual Basic, ROADS, DOORS, C++, Java, Arduino, MATLAB, Autodesk Inventor, NX 8.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.