1 - Study and developpement engineer
For Magellium, 6 months (October 2019 to March 2020), on a permanent contract in TOULOUSE in France
In support of the CNES space robotics team, for the validation of the "regional" autonomous navigation of the Rover of the EXOMARS mission.
- Definition of test cases, process / procedure writing
- Running tests, analysis of results, correction of errors, follow-up of corrections, code coverage
- Fixed a large number of "memory leak" errors
- Improved calculation times of algorithms related to the creation of regional maps for navigation
- Methodologies: Scrum for project management at Magellium, V-cycle at CNES, Continuous integration (Git)
- Tools: C, Python, Bash, Eclipse CDT, Linux, Windows, Office / LibreOffice, Lcov / Gcov (code coverage), QGIS, Docker
2 - Study, research and testing
For Magellium, 6 months (April 2019 to September 2019), in Internship at Ramonville Saint-Agne in France
Within the Imaging and Application department, in charge of researching and studying existing object tracking methods to develop an on-board camera tracker for Drone
- Study: State of the art on object tracking. Search for data sets (videos and / or image sequences). Definition of the criteria of robustness and comparison of the methods, Creation of a data set stamped Magellium. Definition of test cases
- Development: Implementation of several development environments to test the monitoring methods found in Open Source. Campaign of tests of the different methods on Magellium and Web datasets (tests on robustness, tests on the speed of algorithms, and tests on the CPU / GPU consumption of algorithms)
- Determination of a Siamese convolutional network type method as being the most robust and fast for our needs
- Suggested improvements
- Methodology: Weekly meetings
- Tools: C, Python, Matlab, C ++, Eclipse, QtCreator, PyCharm, Windows, Linux, Office / LibreOffice, OpenCV Keras and TensorFlow libraries (Image Processing, Machine and Deep Learning)
3 - Hydrocontest project
For University of Montpellier, 3 months (May 2016 to July 2016), as a student project in Lausanne, Switzerland
Design and manufacture of an electronically controlled catamaran of 2m x 2m x 2m. Goal: Go faster, further, consuming less
- Catamaran modeling (CAD)
- Materials choice
- Machining of parts, manufacture of fiberglass hulls, and manufacture of a torpedo to install under the catamaran for heavy category racing
- Tests on a river
- Realization of a presentation in English to be made during the competition
- Achievements of races in the light and then heavy categories, and to finish an endurance race, against teams from all over the world (24 teams in total)
Arrived in the quarter-final in heavy category, eighth-final in lightweight and retired for the endurance race due to a collision
- Methodology: Designation of a team leader and responsibilities for each team member. Regular meetings
- IT tools: SolidWorks (CAD), Matlab, Office
- Hand tools: Workshop machines (cutting and machining of Aluminum and Wood), Epoxy resin, Fabrics, Fiberglass, Gelcoat (Shell manufacturing), MIG arc welder, hardware store (BER manufacture), Portable machines, Tool boxes (Modifications and repairs carried out during the competition week)
4 - Company manager / Craftsman
For Ets. REBECCHI + various construction companies in France and Seattle (USA), 7 years (September 2006 to August 2013),
Cabinetmaking, carpentry and masonry work
- Manufacture and installation of art and / or arrangement furniture
- Construction of masonry projects
- Customer prospecting
- Manage large projects,
- Manage staff and work as a team,
- Manage unforeseen events and adapt tasks and planning accordingly
- Methodology: Client / supplier meeting, Negotiation, Estimate, Installment payments, Preparation of plans, Realization + site monitoring, Invoicing
- IT tools: Office, Google Sketchup, Sending emails and phone calls
- Hand tools: Workshop machines, Portable and construction tools, Construction machinery
5 - Treasurer
For non-profit Organization NOVA, 2 years and 6 months (July 2008 to December 2010), as a Volunteer in Villiers-le-Mahieu in France
Creator and treasurer of a non-profit Organization for young people
- Organization of dance evenings
- Organization of village festivals
- Organization of poker tournaments
- Other ...
Results/First experience :
- Bookkeeping and budget management
- Organizing leisure and cultural events
- Methodology: Monthly meetings, Votes on events to be prepared
- Tools: Office
1 - ISAE Supaero Engineer Diploma (Sept 2016 - Sept 2019)
Generalist training with specialization in the fields of space and aeronautics
2 - Mechanical/Mathematics License Degree University of Montpellier (Sept 2013 - June 2016)
Training focused on Solid Mechanics and Fluids, supplemented by advanced courses in Mathematics
3 - Diploma of Access to University Studies, Scientific Option University of Versailles (Sept 2012 - June 2013)
Training equivalent to the Scientific Baccalaureate and which gives access to the University
4 - CAP Cabinetmaking / Carpentry work-study Academy of Versailles (Sept 2006 - June 2009)
Certificate of Professional Aptitude in Carpentry of Art and Layout, had as a free candidate after 3 years of work-study in Cabinetmaking
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.