Highly motivated Aerospace Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in electromechanical systems. Expertise includes mechanical design, analysis, assembly, prototyping, optimization, testing, qualification and overall product management of electromechanical systems for satellite launch vehicles.
Bachelor of Technology: Aerospace Engineering (CGPA: 8.58/10)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre/ Indian Space Research Organization (VSSC/ISRO), Trivandrum
· Design, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing and Qualification of Electromechanical actuation systems for launch vehicles.
· Including conceptualizing the system, creating 3D CAD models, analysis (FEA/Kinematic/Dynamic), Prototyping, optimization, creating 2D manufacturing drawings (as per GD&T guidelines), Fabrication, assembling and testing for functional and environmental requirements (thermal, vibration, Vacuum etc.).
· Finalizing product specification, devising assembly process, acceptance and qualification test procedures.
· Managing a team of Technicians and Technical assistants (6 members) for product realization.
· Selection/Development, testing, and induction of motors (BLDC, Stepper) and position sensors (RVDT, LVDT, Potentiometer) for electromechanical systems.
· Healthy Interaction with wide nos. of OEMs, hardware fabrication team and electronics packages teams for system level development.
Overall product management from conceptualization to launch.
· Configured 3D printer including electromechanical devices, drive electronics, and battery as payload with on board specimen maneuvering 4DoF robotic arm.
· Automatic calibration system for position sensors.
· Development of compact rotary electromechanical systems using harmonic drives.
· Design and development of redundant thrust vector control and propellant flow control electromechanical actuation systems for Human rated launch vehicle.
· Nose wheel steering mechanism and Main landing gear brake electromechanical actuator design for autonomous landing experiment vehicle.
Designing Vibration test fixture for motors, sensors, and actuators.
1. Design Optimization of Axial and Radial type Permanent Magnet Eddy Current Brake, INSARM, 2021 (Scheduled in June, 2021).
2. Fault tolerant rotary electromechanical actuator for propellant flow regulators, ICMPT-2019, IIT-Madras.
3. 110 kW Fault Tolerant Electromechanical Actuator for Thrust Vector Control, ICMPT-2019, IIT-Madras.
4. Multi-Objective Design Optimization of a Solid Rocket Motor, AFTAE-2015, PEC.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.