2020 GNC Engineer at “CNES Launcher Directorate” Paris - France
(April-ongoing) CALLISTO Project - Reusable First Stage Rocket Demonstrator:
- Vehicle controllability analysis (ascent phase, boostback, ballistic phase and reentry)
- Development of both static and dynamic simulators for controllability analysis
- G&C requirements verification
- Roll Control System technical referent
- Writing of reports related to G&C
2019 GNSS Engineer at “Thales Services” for “CNES” Toulouse – France
(1 year) - Navigation performance monitoring of Galileo Open Service (OS)
- Development of tools for system performance analysis
- Feared Events detection and analysis for EGNOS V3
- Writing of reports related to GNSS performances
2019 Navigation Engineer at “Thales Services” Toulouse – France
(5 months) GEONAV IoT (ESA-programme NAVISP): high-precision indoor/outdoor positioning solution :
- Evaluation of different GNSS/INS hybridization architectures
- Configuration and testing of the communication module (UWB, LoRa)
2018 AOCS Engineer Intern at "CNES” for the satellite TARANIS Toulouse – France
(6 months) - Development of an innovative method for reaction wheels desaturation by magnetorquers.
- Validation of the function by Montecarlo simulations and code generation.
- Integration in the flight software and validation by hardware-in-the-loop simulations.
2017-2018 Research Project at “ISAE-SUPAERO” Toulouse – France
(1 year) “UAV Target Detection and Automatic Landing Control System Development”
- Implementation of autonomous target detection for a quadrotor.
- Development of the guidance algorithm for autonomous landing.
2017 International Micro Air Vehicle Conference and Competition (IMAV 2017) Toulouse – France
(6 months) - Development of an autonomous UAV for an international competition.
2017 Mechanical Designer Intern at “O.M.P.M. srl” Angri – Italy (2 months)
- Aircraft parts design optimization.
2015 Research Project at “University of Naples Federico II” Naples – Italy
(6 months) “Experimental Investigation of the Frequency Response of a Synthetic Jet Actuator”
- Design of several synthetic jet actuators, data collection and comparison with theoretical results.
2016-2018 ISAE-SUPAERO Toulouse – France
MSc in Aerospace Engineering
Major: Aerospace Systems and Control
Courses: Control and Guidance, System Engineering, Signal Processing, Flight Performances,
Project Management, System Identification and Estimation, Optimization, Structures, Robust Control.
2018 Associate Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP) Certification – “INCOSE” Toulouse – France
2012-2015 Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II Naples – Italy
BSc in Aerospace Engineering
Courses: Aerodynamics, Manoeuvres and Stability, Materials, Propulsion, Reliability and Quality.
LANGUAGES IT SKILLS
Italian: Native speaker OS: Linux, Windows, ROS
English: Advanced (C1) Software: Matlab, Simulink, GitLab, Spring, gLAB, Catia
French: Advanced (C1) Languages: Java, C++, Python, UML, Arduino, LaTex
Spanish: Upper Intermediate (B2) Office Pack: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Active member of Micro-Drone Club at ISAE-SUPAERO.
Executive member EUROAVIA Napoli: organizing international technical conferences and cultural exchanges.
Volunteer for the French Red Cross and for Legambiente (Environmental association).
Cultural exchange and language training in Cambridge (England).
Cultural exchange with the University of Ostend (Belgium).
Sport & Music: Basket (member of ISAE SUPAERO team), Football, Hiking, Playing piano, Photography.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.