01/2021 – CURRENT – Colleferro, Italy
AVIONICS SYSTEM ENGINEER – AVIO/SPACELAB
System engineering in the Avionics Ground Proximity Means team (A-GPM) for Control Command VEGA and VEGA-C (CCV and CCV2-C):
CCV/CCV2-C Ground Proximity Means activities:
- System Engineering support for CCV, CCV2-C and Replica-C platforms.
- Reviewer of GPM Subco docs and technical proposals for the CCV and CCV2-C in LEAP/VECEP.
- Reviewer of GPM Subco PE definition, coverage and traceability for the CCV/CCV2-C platform in LEAP/VECEP.
- Reviewer of technical notes and change proposals (CP) concerning LEAP/VECEP programs changes A-GPM perimeter.
- Contributor of VEGA-C and CCV2-C System DB definition.
- System Engineering support to integration for VEGA TDRS modifications in CCV platform during definition, design, and installation in Kourou.
- System Engineering support to the emission of CCV and CCV2-C A-GPM change proposals (CP) covering impacts to LV, other GPMs, GSM and LN3 perimeters.
- Analyst for the use of virtualization technologies in CCV.
- Support to F-GPM in the review of the PLC/RIO system for CCV/CCV2-C.
- Writer VEGA CCV SMOS and VEGA-C CCV2-C SMOG for the A-GPM perimeter.
- Writer of CCV and CCV2-C technical documentation for internal GPM interfaces (Avionic, Mech and Fluid) and contribution to System documentation (LV and GSM).
- Support writer of LV serial interfaces definition and others in the VEGA-C LV to A-GPM Interface documents.
- Support writer of CCV2-C Colleferro and Kourou PE, DJ and VCD.
- Support writer of Replica-C OSAT Colleferro and Kourou test procedures.
- Test executor during Replica-C OSAT Colleferro test campaign.
- Room layouts support designer of Colleferro Replica-C and Kourou CCV2-C facilities.
- Analyst of the CCV/CCV2-C configuration for the remote configuration of control room in CSG.
- Management of VECEP laboratory internal network configuration.
- Management of HLCS Stub development platform hardware setup in VECEP laboratory.
- Support integration Virtualized HLCS platform in VECEP laboratory.
- System Engineering support for analysis of CCV system anomalies.
- Writer for ST of Separation Switching Boxes (HWIL).
- Support reviewer of ESA GSM VMC PDR review.
03/2017 – 12/2020 – Colleferro, Italy
VEGA GROUND PROXIMITY MEANS, AVIONIC SYSTEM ENGINEER (GTD CONSULTANT) – AVIO (GTD CONSULTANT)
- Avionic System Engineer consultant for AVIO/ELV/SPACELAB within the VEGA/VEGA-C Ground Proximity Means Avionic Engineering team. System engineering support for CCV/CCV2-C/Replica-C platforms.
- Reviewer of GPM documentation and technical proposals from subcontractors during VECEP CCV during the project cycle.
- Support writer of VECEP CCV/CCV2-C technical documentation for internal (GPM systems) and external (LV and GSM and LR) interfaces (ICD&SI).
- Support reviewer of technical notes and change proposals (CP) concerning LEAP and VECEP system changes and evolution of Avionic GPM.
- Support designer to VEGA-C and CCV2-C System Database definition and coding rules.
- Support engineer to integration of TDRS in VEGA LV definition and follow-up of system design and implementation in Kourou.
- Support writer for technical specification of Separation Switching Box (SSB).
- Layout support designer of Colleferro Replica-C and Kourou CCV2-C facilities, including rack/workstations position, clearance and cabling routing.
- Support reviewer for Vega Monitoring and Control (VMC) PDR review.
- Support system engineer for the Relocation of Current GPM installations into new location (CDL3 transfer).
- Support system engineer for the application of virtualization technologies in current VEGA GPM platforms.
- Support writer of VEGA and VEGA-C GPM SMO evolution.
- Support writer to VEGA-C GPM test definition for validation and qualification of A-GPM platforms in Kourou and Colleferro.
01/2016 – 03/2017 – Kourou, France
TECHNICAL MANAGER: CONTROL & COMMAND BCV – VITROCISET
Technical Manager of the Vega Control Bench (BCV) system within the MEX SCC group at the Centre Spatial Guyanais CSG):
- Writer of the technical reports regarding the activities of the BCV team for the client (Arianespace) and the industrial partners (Clemessy).
- Manager of the operations and resources of the BCV team (Three man team): Planification, organisation and documental supervision of the activities.
- Representative of the periodic reunions with the client (Arianespace) and the industrial partners (Clemessy) regarding daily activities and technical management topics.
- Operator & manager of revalidation, maintenance and test activities of the interfaces SOL/ELEC. Vega during precampaign, campaign and post launch phases.
- Writer & manager of all the operational procedures used during revalidation, maintenance and exploitation activities SOL/ELEC Vega.
- Support operator of system's anomalies during exploitation: Analysis,investigation, resolution & reporting.
- Support operator realtime during exploitation activities of the BCV.
- Manager of the BCV components and spare part: Item tracing, management of deliveries
- Support and assessment of the PTF managed by the Industrial Manager.
05/2015 – 01/2016 – Kourou, France
SYSTEM ENGINEER: CONTROL&COMMAND BCV – VITROCISET
Operator & Hardware expert of the Vega control Bench (BCV) system within the MEX-SCC group at the Centre Spatial Guayanais (CSG):
- Operator of revalidation, maintenance and test activities of the interfaces
SOL/ELEC. Vega during pre-campaign, campaign and post launch phases.
- Writer and supervisor of the operational procedures used during revalidation and maintenance activities SOL/ELEC. Vega.
- Support operator of system's anomalies during exploitation: Analysis, investigation and resolution.
- Support operator realtime during exploitation activities of the BCV.
- Manager of the BCV components and spare part: Item tracing, management of deliveries and support to the Industrial manager in the writing of PTFs in hardware topics
6/2014 – 12/2014 – Paris, France
STAGIAIRE IN LA DIRECTION DES LANCEURS, DAUMESNIL – CENTRE NATIONAL D'ÉTUDES SPATIALES (CNES)
Stage as simulation engineer:
- Preliminary studies of an Ariane6 like launcher using open-source, educative and internal simulation tools.
- Multidisciplinary simulation analysis: Mass optimization, trajectory, aerodynamics, Stress loads, overall performance and costs.
- Iterative system: management of input output files, test of integration into a concurrent system and unification of data output into a single format using excel and Matlab.
- Study of limitations, points of improvement and possible future updates of the achieved software bundle.
12/2012 – 11/2013 – Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Spain
R+D ENGINEER – FUNGILAB INC
Hardware/Software designer & developer:
- Designer in Wireless and USB communications implementations with MICROCHIP solutions and LAN components.
- Core programming & structuration of communication cycles in MPLAB with hardware's custom libraries.
- Lead Wireless & USB Communications designer and developer using FTP protocols, USB Host&Slave implementations and FTP transfers.
- Code merging and manager using Code compare solutions and SVN repository platforms.
- Customization of Software deployments under client requests.
- Contact with international industrial partners for future developments and support to clients worldwide.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2013 – 2014 – Rome, Italy
POSTMASTER IN SPACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS – La Sapienza
EQF level 7
2011 – 2012 – Castelldefels, Spain
MASTER IN AEROSPACE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (MAST) – Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
EQF level 7
2006 – 2010 – Castelldefels, Spain
JOINT BACHELOR DEGREE IN AERONAUTIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING – Universitat Politècnica de
EQF level 6
Mother tongue(s): SPANISH CATALAN
UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
Listening Reading Spoken production Spoken interaction
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user; B1 and B2: Independent user; C1 and C2: Proficient user
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
- Participant of ESA Spin Your Thesis 2011 as a technical assistant in ESTEC, Noordwijk
- Participant of Community of Ariane Cities Summer School 2012: Lectures and visits at Provence region and Toulouse
- Participant of Community of Ariane Cities Summer School Visit to French Guiana Space Center 2013 and surrounding industries and institutions.
- Participant of STS Master European Tour 2014 from La Sapienza. Visit to research centers and institutions: CIRA (Italy), ESTEC (Holland), Von Karman Institute (Belgium), CNES, ONERA, ISAE/SUPAERO (Paris and Toulouse).
- Participation of STS Master Visit to French Guiana Center Space Center 2014: Visit of installations and industry Soyuz Flight VS09 launch
CVA Summer school 2013: Human space flight, close and far future missions
EdX courses: HardvardX - Super Earths and Life
Siemens Simatic S7 PRO1
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.