Johns Hopkins University, Dec 2021
M.S., Space Systems Engineering
Biola University, May 2019
B.S., Physical Science
Raytheon Intelligence & Space April 2020 – Present
Systems Safety Engineer
· Perform System Safety Engineering activities through multiple program phases - including proposal, development, integration/test, and production - such as analyzing and documenting Fault Tree Analysis, Safety Assessment Reports, FMEA/FMES, System Safety Architecture Descriptions, Risk Assessments, Common Cause Analysis, and Safety Baseline Impact Assessments
· Led the effort to migrate an in-house issue tracking database to JIRA, transitioning the program to employ agile processes and increasing productivity by 85%
· Created an automated FMEA/FMES updating tool using VBA script, which automatically populates failure rates and failure modes based on the latest Mean Time Between Failure data, reducing the manual workflow by over 95%
· Created and evaluated a system level Fault Tree and the corresponding failure probabilities for the release of the GEO7 Satellites for the FAA Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) program
· Support preparation of presentations, analyses, and reports for bi-weekly System Safety Working Groups (SSWGs) with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
· Performed a comprehensive Fault Tree Analysis as part of an IRAD study for a multi-million-dollar FAA contract proposal
·Completed the Functional Reliability and Systems Safety Engineering and Supportability Engineering courses as part of the Advanced Technical Educational Program (ATEP)
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems May 2019 – April 2020Engineer – Engineering Field Support
· Subject Matter Expert for the General Atomics Reliability Improvement Portal (GRIP); a company application used for depot return reporting, hardware investigations, and failure and reliability metrics
· Wrote project requirements during the development of the GRIP application, and worked closely with developers throughout the Quality Assurance and production environment test processes
· Lead the weekly Propulsions Systems field support meeting, discussing corrective actions for Propulsion-related hardware returns
· Transitioned companywide part number schemes to Work Unit Code schemes in order to preform Failure Mode and Effects analysis based on functionality. Developed based on MIL-STD-780
· Maintained Top Reliability, Maintainability, and Supportability (RMS) Drivers metrics
· Maintained weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly Failure Trending and Depot Return metrics, which are reported and presented at the executive level and to the customer and engineering staff
· Maintained Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Loss (MTBL) mishap metrics to quantitatively determine the relationship between critical failures, flight hours, and known design failure
· Participated in Safety Investigation Boards and mishap risk assessments
Mishap Investigations Engineering Extended Internship June 2018 – May 2019
· Completed root cause investigation, failure analysis, and hardware testing on mishap aircraft and unscheduled hardware returns
· Wrote a VBA script to convert aircraft telemetry data to a Keyhole Markup Language in order to generate flight path reconstruction graphics in Google Earth
· Performed analysis of aircraft data loggers to determine failure modes in mishap aircraft
· Conducted failure analysis through Non-Destructive Investigation (NDI), metrology testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), hardware testing, simulated calculations, and various inspections of suspect parts and systems
Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering eptember 2020 – Present
Lead Graduate Teaching Assistant · Actively provide student support and feedback for the Systems Engineering for Space course for 75+ students, per semester
· Supervise a team of 3 graduate teaching assistants to manage deadlines, assist with student questions, and ensure consistent and quality feedback is provided to students
· Provide assignment and team project grades in a timely manner with meaningful feedback to facilitate student learning outcomes
· Create and maintain course content for 14 modules include lecture materials, assignments, quizzes, rubrics, and project materials
CAFTA. Systems Tool Kit (STK), Solidworks/Autodesk, MatLab, Clearquest, Advanced Excel + VBA Scripting
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.