MSc Astrophysics, Queen Mary University of London, UK (September 2020 - September 2021)
• Dissertation: Deep learning for galaxy classification, or other astrophysics applications
This project will begin with a technical review of the field of deep learning and how can be applied in physics, focusing on an area of astrophysics where techniques can be applied (such as galaxy classification). And then will build and apply neural networks to address a real-world physics problem, for automated classification of observed galaxies using galaxy zoo data
Bachelors: Electronics and Communication Engineering,Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai, India (April 2013-May 2017)
* Looking for a challenging position in an Company that can make fantastic use of technological know-how and resourcefulness
* Have employed as a Geographic Information System Analyst (GIS) with a primary focus on Google Maps, satellite images, and digital maps
* Excel in editing, map production and creating vector property maps.
* By using GMAT and MATLAB, conducting research and solving numerous dynamical issues linked to the orbital transfer of satellites while working as an orbital mechanics researcher
* Additionally, had more than two years of expertise developing the infrastructure for SAP ERP platforms as an assistant system engineer
* Excellent reputation for settle problems and improving customer satisfaction along with computational skills
* Skilled experience in supporting the enhancement of existing functionality of programs and resolving critical issues in the production system
* Expertise in managing teams with organisational and Interpersonal skills and can be able to work freely and as well in a multicultural team
1. Researcher (Orbital Mechanics), Armstrong Space, Australia (September 2022 - Present)
* The duty to treat the orbital dynamics of systems subject to gravity, including both spacecraft and naturally occurring astronomical planets, more generally
* And focuses on spacecraft trajectories, including Orbital maneuvers, Orbital Plane changes, and interplanetary transfers, and practise by mission planners to predict the results of propulsive maneuvers
2. GIS Analyst, RMSI, Reading, England, UK (March 2022 - Present)
* Making decisions about how land is manage which involves employing mapping tools to evaluate spatial data, create digital maps, and compile this data over time
* Data inspection, workflow documenting using tools like Excel and PowerPoint, and productivity measurement are the three key accountable. Perform necessary GIS data upkeep
3. GIS Intern, GlobalTrust Limited, Winchester, UK (February 2022)
* Map creation using polygons, lines, and points to represent visual data and perform GIS data creation and management and figure development
* Manage to work autonomously in the Sandbox Jupyter notebook and by using geo median data like red, green, blue to generate an analysis for a single class of cultivated/agricultural areas and multi-class classification
4. SAP Security and User Management Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore, India (December 2017 – June 2020)
Project Name: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Company (GSK), UK
* Drafted day-to-day reports regarding equipment and property damage, incidents, and audits.
* Trained employees on ways to avoid security issues, including Imperva Alert Handling, Incident management, Troubleshooting and Monitoring, Secure Network Communication, and SAP logon tickets
* Developed managing day-to-day operations in cloud settings such the SAP portal, Concur, IBP, and HANA Systems
* Deep Learning.AI
* Satellite based Navigation: A journey from GPS to Mobile Phone Platform
* Astronomy with Online Telescope
Deep Learning, Python, MySQL, MATLAB, GMAT, ArcGIS
English (Fluent), Tamil (Native), Malayalam (Intermediate), Telugu (Beginner)
* Six times TCS “On-the SPOT” award for the best delivery and support
* Three times TCS Star of the month Award Winner
Have been working as an Assistant in Hampstead Scientific Society Observatory, UK
1. Avriti Kulshreshtha - Assistant HR Manager, RMSI Ltd, Reading, United Kingdom
E-mail id: Avriti.Kulshreshtha(at)rmsi.com
2. David Mulryne - Professor at Queen Mary University of London, Mile End, London, UK
Email id: d.mulryne(at)qmul.ac.uk
3. Sendhil Kumar - Team Manager at Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore, India
E-mail id: Sendhil.Kumar1(at)tcs.com.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can only pay through PayPal.
Negotiations are currently ongoing for the takeover of Space Careers. During that time, until the change of ownership is completed, only Monthly subscriptions will be offered.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.
Finally, when registering and posting a job, you consent to have your contact details made public.