· PLACE OF BIRTH: San Andrés del Rabanedo, León (Spain)
· DATE OF BIRTH: 15th September 1979
Bachelor of Science in Physics, specialized in Astrophysics, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM). September, 2006.
· Java Sofware Engineer: Currently, I am working as a Software Engineer in SzenaRisk since May 2008. My task consists in developing a Financial Risk Management Web Application. The calculus motor of our applications consists in the implementation of different numerical and statistical techniques. Our clients are banks and Insurance Companies. I use: Java, J2EE ( Servlets/JSP), xml, sql, subversion.
· Java Programmer: I worked as a Java Programmer in Coritel (Accenture) from November 2006 to April 2008. I was in the group of technology and innovation. My task consisted in developing the internal web of the employees of Bankinter. I used: Java, pl/sql, XML, XSL, HTML, Matlab
· Training: I took part in the “Trainee Project” at ESAC (European Space Astronomy Centre) working in the project: “Narrow energy-shifted features in XMM-Newton spectra of AGN” from March 8 to June 9, 2006.
· Academic research: Academic research at “Departamento de Física de la Tierra, Astronomía y Astrofísica II” of “Facultad de Ciencias Físicas” at UCM. The subject of the research was “Espectros de alta resolución de estrellas frías en el Observatorio Virtual”(“High-resolution spectra of cold stars in the Virtual Observatory ”). The research took place from February to July, 2006 .
· Programming Languages:
Java (J2EE, J2SE) since 2006.
I’ve been working with Ibatis in the last three years.
· Integrated Development environment:
Myeclipe, Eclipse, NetBeans
· Development Tools:
· Operative Systems:
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
· Technical Computing Programmes: Matlab, Origin.
· Astrophysical Programmes :Xspec, Iraf.
· Experience in the use of programmes related to Atomic Physics, Solid-State Physics, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics. Building of a stellar atmosphere model in order to obtain the fundamental parameters and the absorption coefficient and to calculate the flux..My task at ESAC (European Space Astronomy Centre) consisted in developing scripts using different programming languages such as: Fortran, Tcl, Csh, Tcsh, Awk.
Very good knowledge of written, read and spoken English
I attended a Summer English Course in 1995 in London.
I worked at ESAC (European Space Astronomy Centre) where the official language is English.
‘‘Corso della lingua italiana’’ Madrid, Summer of 2004, CSIM.
· “Offering of Software Engineering Fundamentals: Java”
Madrid, November 2006 - December 2006. I attended this course after signing my contrat with Coritel (Accenture). The issues of the course were the fundamentals of J2SE y J2EE (Servlets, JSPs, EJBs)
· “Formación en XML”
Madrid, July 2-5 2007. Fundamentals of XML.
· I Reunión de la Red Temática del Observatorio Virtual Español
Madrid, Abril 2006.
· ESAC Trainee (Alumni) Meeting
Madrid, Julio 2006. At this meeting I exposed my work at ESAC. The name of my presentation was:
“Database of narrow features in XMM-Newton/EPIC spectra of AGN”
· Painting and Animation .
Currently, I am studying animation and drawing at ESDIP.
I use design programmes like Paint, Photoshop, Gimp, Flash, Autodesk 3Ds Max.
Madrid, February 2011.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.