Aerospace engineer from Politecnico di Milano
Multidisciplinary engineer from Ecole Centrale Marseille
2010 - Internship in Attitude & Orbit Control System at THALES ALENIA SPACE: Manual control of a satellite in flat spin
> Theoretical study, simulator settings, analysis of simulation parameters influence and determination of control strategies
2007 - Internship at Coplan Provence, a civil engineering company
> Planning, management of the companies working on construction sites
2009 - Project of spatial mission (3 months team project)
2009 - Project of attitude control (Simulink)
2009 - Thermal analysis with numerical modelling (Matlab & Comsol)
2009 - Project of aircraft wing sizing (Femap)
2007-2009 - Master’s double degree (TIME) at the Politecnico di Milano in aerospace engineering
> Mission analysis, Attitude control, Thermal analysis, Structure dynamics and control, Space system tests and integration, Propulsion, Radiocommunications
2005-2007 - Engineering student at Ecole Centrale Marseille (top French engineering school)
> Multidisciplinary common core engineering course
2003-2005 - Studies specialized in mathematics, physics and chemistry in preparation for the competitive entrance examinations for top engineering schools.
2003 - Baccalauréat (equivalent to A-levels) in Science (with selective course of Mathematics) with honours
- French: Mother tongue
- English: Fluent (TOEIC : 835)
Linguistic stays in England and USA
- Italian: Bilingual
- Portuguese: Good conversational knowledge
- Computer language: C, Matlab/Simulink, Mapple
- Finite element software: Femap/Nastran, Abaqus, Comsol
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix
- Office suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (and equivalents)
- Member of the Erasmus Student Network association: events organization
- Member of the student sports association (with an operating budget of 200,000€) :
Sporting events organization (Massilia Sun Ball : 600 students from all the France)
- Member of a music group
- Learning languages
- Music (9 years in Piano conservatory)
- All kind of sports and particularly: Alpine skiing, Rock climbing, Volleyball
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.