Test Engineer with extensive background in integration, verification, and validation. Proven track record of testing at the segment-level and system-level requirements from concept to delivery. Consistently obtained high performance through leadership in a cohesive team environment. Actively coached and developed test and quality staff with a proven ability to transfer job knowledge and test skills to all levels of using Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). Possess current Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) dated November 2006.
> Customer-focused (end users)
> Strong mentor
> Test process improvement
> Test experience from Segment to System
> Instructional System Design
> Effective verbal communications
> Outstanding achievements in test and training
> Integrated Product Team (IPT) Certified
> Six Sigma Specialist Certified
> Concept of operations development
> Creates vision of success
RAYTHEON SYSTEMS COMPANY (E-SYSTEMS), Garland, Texas
Test Engineer (1993-2011)
Led Test Engineer teams ranging from 2 to 28 test personnel. Executed integration, verification, and validations of segment and system level requirements. Provided interim contract support to 2 operational Air Force sites. Executed risk management, financial and schedule management (Cost Account Manager), and delegation of tasks.
* Led a team of 28 Test and Quality Assurance Engineers at the first Air Force operational site to successfully test a new operationally-configured system that completed with no new discrepancies and provided system performance metrics with marked improvements over factory-level testing.
* Integral team member that researched, analyzed, and successfully tested a tactical system from concept to field deployment in less than five months
* Produced a Day-In-The-Life (DITL) thread that smoothly blended three unique scenarios into one integrated test thread that became the catalyst for successfully executing 10 demonstrations to Raytheon high-level executives and Business Division personnel and government personnel as well that touted high praise on the successful test conduct.
* Created robust on-line system training materials for seven Contractor Field Service Representatives and all United States Air Force personnel at two operational field sites that structured and streamlined training to 80% hands-on and 20% classroom training – now implemented at all operational sites.
* Executed testing of 15 separate software baselines and functional integrations, and single-handedly re-tested over 80% of discrepancy report software fixes.
* Executed all test schedules and produced all Contract Deliverable Requirement List (CDRL) documents under budget and well under Program-Level integrated master schedules (IMS).
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, Deployed Worldwide
Department Manager, Analysis
Enthusiastically led organizations from 3-man teams to over 25 personnel in various operational environments. Manages field mission analysis for a Joint Chief of Staff-directed special program. Evaluates and controls the quality of analytical products and reports. Manages computerized reporting systems and provides updates to special support databases. Provides input into the execution and flow of real time analysis for the operation, technical feedback on analytical results to units located worldwide and liaison between field units and national-level analysts.
* Extrapolated applications of statistical analysis and probability theories increasing collection effectiveness by 30%
* Interpreted satellite orbits for deep space tracking system increasing resource effectiveness by 25%.
* Analyzed telecommunications systems at bit stream and waveform level decreasing analysis man hours by 50%
* Developed surveillance contingency plans with possible savings of $4 million in government budgets
* Diagnosed and assessed current and planned space systems capabilities enhancing operational requirements.
* Gathered and evaluated space tracking system reliability data and reported them to national-level consumers on a monthly and quarterly basis, improving coordination by 25%.
* Developed and prioritized surveillance system employment strategies improving operational effectiveness by 30%
* Managed overall collection resources, established goals, successfully satisfying over 80% of the customer’s objectives
* Wrote over 40 technical end-product reports to national-level consumers improving current and future analysis efforts.
* Developed and presented 10 oral technical presentations to national-level consumers enhancing analysis efforts by 15%
* Successfully led organizations from 3-man teams to over 25 personnel, in various operational environments.
* Competently directed signal analysis organization with a staff of 8 first-line supervisors, with the organization continuously receiving congratulatory comments from national-level consumers.
* Managed the coordination of 7 operational resource centers worldwide and with numerous national agencies, resulting in near-flawless continuous operations to accomplish assigned mission.
* Instructed 30 signals analysts on digitization and software manipulation improving efficiency 40%
* Developed and instructed signal methodology training, graduating 20 experts.
* Developed and executed applications of mathematical and satellite modeling and optimization theories streamlining mission timelines by 20%.
Specialty Knowledge Qualifications
* Performs and manages electronic signals intelligence exploitation activities and functions.
* Operates electronic monitoring, analysis, and related equipment.
* Analyzes, processes, and derives intelligence from electromagnetic transmissions.
* Conducts signals intelligence (SIGINT) activities and operations.
* Performs operator and analyst duties to exploit Morse code, communications intelligence (COMINT), electronic intelligence (ELINT), foreign instrumentation signals intelligence (FISINT), and PROFORMA activities.
* Operates electronic searches and exploits signal activity throughout the radio frequency spectrum.
* Operates electromagnetic receiving and recording systems to monitor, acquire, collect, and exploit electromagnetic transmissions.
* Performs and oversees signals collection and analysis functions.
* Operates signals analysis and data processing equipment.
* Extracts data from electromagnetic signals and reports results.
* Evaluates electromagnetic transmission exploitation to ensure characteristics are accurately determined, documented and reported.
* Develops and maintains automated databases and operational logs.
* Records equipment status, signals characteristics, and analytical findings. Prepares and evaluates reports.
* Inspects and evaluates SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA, and support activities.
* Performs fusion analysis. Plans, organizes, and directs electromagnetic signals exploitation activities.
* Manages allotted resources for SIGINT, ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA operations and analysis activities.
* Identifies responsibilities for overseeing operations, intelligence analysis, and data reduction functions.
* Plans operations and analysis functions and devises techniques to improve operations Specialty Knowledge Qualifications
Master of Specialized Training
Emergency / Disaster Preparedness and Response Management
National Consortium of Staff Colleges
Washington DC 2007
Bachelor of Specialized Training
National Consortium of Staff Colleges
Washington DC 2005
Associates in Arts
Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, AL 1985
* Raytheon Systems Company - Effective communications in the workplace - 10 courses; Systems Engineer business – 33 courses; Test and Integration – 20 courses; Leadership and management – 15 courses; Risk management – 3 courses
* Emergency Management courseware – 114 courses with Emergency Management Institute (99) and National Fire Academy (13), University of Hawaii Pacific Emergency Management Preparedness, and Response (2)
* Disaster Preparedness courseware – 14 courses with Public Health Schools associated with University of Minnesota (2), University of Albany NY (3), University of Kentucky (2), University of Tulane (2), and University of Texas A&M Engineering Extension Services (5) -
VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Rowlett, Texas Citizen Corps Council, Community Emergency Response Team (2005-Present)
Training Coordinator 2006-2009
Organize, and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials, such as handouts, and visual materials. Present information, using a variety of instructional system design (ISD) techniques and formats such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.