My objective is to obtain a space industry position relevant to my personal skills and experience.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
General Dynamics C4S Space Network Scheduler
Active DOD “Secret” level security clearance
Daily involvement with TDRS/White Sands Complex operations
Newly promoted to Communication Services Controller
General Dynamics C4S/ITT Systems December 2008 – Present
Position Held – Space Network Scheduler/CSC
· Duties Include: Scheduling all Ground Network resources and Tracking Data Relay Satellite resources to meet the mission requirements of the GN and SN customer community. Newly promoted to Communication Services Controller. NASA contract recently changed from General Dynamics to ITT Systems.
Mesa Air Group June 2007 – October 2008/p>
Position Held – PilotFirst Officer
· Duties Included: Operation of “Canadair Regional Jet” series 200, 700 and 900 aircraft in a second in command capacity.
TLC Portraits May 2004 – December 2004
Position Held - General Laborer
· Duties Included: Graphic design and computer operation, Operation of t-shirt transfer presses and embroidery machinery, Operation of cash register, Opening and closing of store, miscellaneous general labor.
Western Bank September 2003 – June 2004
Position Held - Proof Machine Operator, Courier
· Duties Included: Operation of Proof Machine, Driving a company vehicle to other banks to collect proof and other miscellaneous documentation on a daily basis.
KVBA - Vision Broadcasting December 2001 – June 2004
Position Held – Master Control Operator, Director
· Duties Included: Operation of program and commercial switching equipment, recording of FCC logs, Direction of weekly live program.
San Juan College August 2005 – May 2007
Associate of Applied Science in Aviation Technology
Graduate, MesaAirlines Pilot Development Program
New Mexico StateUniversityAlamogordo January 2002 – May 2005
Personal and Professional References
Mark Brantley Personal Reference
Electrical Engineer – General Dynamics C4S
Acquainted September 1999 - Present
Bob Huggins Professional Reference
Director of Scheduling
Supervisor December 2008 – Present
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.