Date Available: Immediately
TS/SCI, Closed 12 May 11/ CI Polygraph, AFOSI 1 Mar 05
A dynamic motivated retired military member with over 25 years of experience working in high pressure organizations. Has a track record as a proven leader, problem solver, and adept resource manager with extensive experience in Space Operations.
Superintendent, Directorate of Requirements 2007 - Present
HQ AFSPC/A5, Peterson AFB, CO
- Senior enlisted advisor of 140+ unit, provided senior leadership clear counsel, and mentoring to employees for career and crisis management
- Managed $3M Operations budget; briefed status to 11 senior managers weekly--budget astutely controlled
- Advise 11 senior managers on all personnel issues, matched skill sets to positions--only highly qualified candidates hired
- Led personnel recognition program; reviewed, proofed & boarded 100+ nominations--deserving employees recognized
- Prepared and trained 60 military personnel to deploy in support of wartime operations--warfighting organizations manned with fully qualified Airman
- Tracked and approved 169K in Government Purchase Card usage, ensured frugal spending
- Stood up new 20 person Cyber Division, planned, resourced, and manned, Division now fully engaged in Cyber requirements
Superintendent, Inspector General Exercises 2005 – 2007
21 SW/IG, Peterson AFB, CO
- Led organization preparation for a major Inspection, excellent rating received
- Tracked, monitor, and closed 475 discrepancies found during self and HHQ inspections--organization in compliance with all AFIs
- Investigated and tracked 63 Personnel and Fraud Waste and Abuse complaints--Key to improving base morale
- Devised inspection preparation program, 23 of 27 units received excellent rating
- Developed and managed exercise scenarios, directed 200 + exercise controllers-- Wing readied for real world contingencies
NCOIC, Joint Space Operation Center Strategy Division 2001 – 2005
14 AF Strategy Division, Vandenberg AFB, CA
- Authored contingency plans, proved essential in conducting secure space operations
- Created agreement between two diverse units, ensured seamless integration of units
- Overhauled Operational Warfighter/Coal Warfighter Security program, orchestrated program revision with 100 percent accuracy
- Built comprehensive training plan, reduced training time of operators, ready for ops
- Collected, analyzed, and disseminated performance data; proved increased capability
NCOIC, Theater Integration 2000 – 2001
614 Space Operations Squadron (SOPS), Vandenberg AFB, CA
- Directed exercises; integrated Space Air Operations Center (AOC) in all DoD exercises--AOC prepared for real world operations
- Space products experts, trained crews and troubleshot, planners received products--AOC and theater planners prepared for operations
- Stood up Space Integration flight, 4700 products to theater, planners had required data
- Work closely with developers to create a High Frequency Propagation tool, 1,000 + products to planners
- Co-authored theater support handbook, showcased what space effects could bring to the fight--essential data at mission planners finger tips
- AF Space Support Team Member, 76 SOPS, Peterson AFB, CO 1999 - 2000
- Space Tactician, West, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB, CO 1998 - 1999
- NCOIC, Operations Training Policy, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB, CO 1997 - 1998
- Operations Training Specialist, 12 SWS (BMEWS), Thule AB, GL 1996 - 1997
- Flight Chief, 2 SOPS, Falcon AFB, CO 1995 - 1996
- Satellite System Operator, 2 SOPS (GPS) Falcon AFB, CO 1993 - 1995
- Dedicated Crew Chief, 81 AGS (A-10), RAF Bentwaters, UK 1990 - 1993
- T-38 Expediter, 82 OMS, Williams AFB, AZ 1989 - 1990
- T-38 Dedicated Crew Chief, 82 OMS, Williams AFB, AZ 1984 - 1989
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University 1989
B.S. Professional Aeronautics
Community College of the Air Force 1989
A.A.S. Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Community College of the Air Force 2011
Professional Manager Certification
National Security Space Institute Space 300 2007
USAF Inspectors Course 2006
Installation Inspector General Training Course 2006
United States Coast Guard Chief Petty Officers Academy 2005
Principles of Space Control 2005
Army Deception Planners Seminar 2003
Joint Air Tasking Order Process Course 2001
USAF NCO Academy 1998
Instruction Systems Development (ISD) 1997
Mobile Instructor Skill Training 1997
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.