Profile & Career Objective
Educated professional with data analysis experience seeking to obtain and contribute academic expertise as an Engineer where educational experiences can continue to be molded into accomplished practical experience.
* MS Office 2007
* Total Quality Management
* Project Management
*Master of Science in Systems Engineering-Walden University-Minneapolis, MN-2011
*Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering—University of Alabama, Huntsville, AL—1999
*Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics—Oakwood College, Huntsville, AL—1999
Data Analyst III—Computer Mainstream Corporation (Client Site-ADS Environmental Services)—2005-Present
*Work in conjunction with designated personnel to analyze and test sensors relaying data from hydraulic flow systems.
*Acquire, organize, synthesize and report conclusions developed from the data analysis to client.
*Perform capacity analysis, verify system schematics, waste-water treatment plant records, and defect rehabilitation methods.
Senior Consultant—The DirecTV Group—2003-2005
* Developed organizational and customer interface skills by formulating and executing troubleshooting procedures with end users for optimal satellite operation.
* Implemented corrective action procedures resulting from active listening, problem analysis, and solution implementation.
Technical Services Engineer—The Answer Group—2003
* Provided help desk technical support for computer systems by the following methods:
* Assessment-Asking probing questions to understand the nature of the problem and when it began,
* Planning-Developing a plan of action to correct the problem, and
* Resolution-Implementing the plan developed to solve the problem.
Exceptions Processing Specialist—Accountants on Call (Client: BMW Financial Services)-Columbus, OH-2000-2001
* Provided customer service support for BMW lessees by updating registration information as a result of relocation.
* Issued the necessary documents for vanity plates or plate cancellation in the event of lease terminations.
* Released Power of Attorney, Tax Documents, and original titles for the customer to renew their registrations.
* Researched markets issuing summons and contacted municipalities for vehicle identification.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.