2003 - 2008 Polytechnic School University Montréal, Québec/Canada
Mechanical Engineering Master Degree
1992 - 1996 Laval University Ste-Foy, Québec/Canada
Mechanical Engineering Degree
1989 - 1992 CEGEP de Victoriaville Victoriaville, Québec/Canada
Pure and Applied Science Diploma
1984 - 1989 Collège d’Arthabaska Arthabaska, Québec/Canada
High School Diploma
April 2012 - ... MDA Aerospace Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
Spacecraft - Stress and Structure Engineer
· Vibration / Stress analysis of spacecraft antennas, reflector and payload using NX Nastran;
May 2011 - ... Rolls Royce Canada – Energy Division Dorval
Gas Turbine - Research and Technology Design / Stress and Whole Engine Modelling Engineer
· Development of combustion components using Ceramic Matrix Composite;
· Engine preliminary design concept development for future industrial gas turbine;
Sept 2009 - ... Rolls Royce Canada – Energy Division Dorval
Gas Turbine - Stress and Whole Engine Modelling (WEM) Engineer
· Industrial Trent LCGO - WEM Analysis (External load analysis) using Patran / Nastran;
· Industrial Trent Exhaust Case – Thermo-mechanical Analysis / WEM Analysis (External load analysis) using Patran / Nastran ;
· H63 Intermediate Casing – Thermo-mechanical Analysis;
· RB211 G, Gzero and GT – Shaft component lifing;
Août 2003 – Sept 2009 Rolls Royce Canada – Energy Division Dorval
Gas Turbine - Mechanical designer
· Industrial Trent WLE/DLE Exhaust Case – Design and Development of an assembly method for large size casing by welded segments in order to reduce manufacturing costs (60% cost reduction) ; Including thermo-mechanical / external loads stress analysis and modal analysis ;
· Industrial Trent WLE/DLE Engine Mounts – Design and Development of two (2) engine mounts produce by sand cast in order to reduce manufacturing costs (40% cost reduction); Including thermo-mechanical / external loads stress analysis and modal analysis ;
· Industrial Trent WLE/DLE LPBOV – Kinematic analysis of the Low Pressure Bleed off Valves actuation system;
· Industrial Trent WLE/DLE Plenum – Design and Development of a bleed duct in order to improve surge margin performance and reduce cost (40% cost reduction);
· Industrial Trent WLE/DLE Borescope plugs – Design and Vibration analysis in order to eliminate a friction-wear issue;
· Industrial Trent WLE/DLE HP/IPT Labyrinth Seals – Validation of a labyrinth seal by vibration analysis to avoid acoustic excitation and flutter;
March 2001 – ... Rolls Royce Canada – Energy Division Dorval
I have planned and led the implementation of a quality system. I have also defined key performance indicators for the engineering department.
February 2000 – … René Matériaux Composites St-Ephrem-de -Beauce
Product Integrity Engineer
I was responsible for the product quality of 2 plants, manufacturing fiber glass components for the heavy truck industry including the management of non-conformities and warranty claims. I have also led problem solving team using 6 sigma tools (DMAIC, Flowcharts, and Fishbones).
August 1999 – … Modelex Québec
Plan and implement the production management software « Visual Manu-facturing ».
Sept 1996 – … Précitech Québec
Project Leader – Quality Manager
I have led product management of metal powder components used by the automotive industry. Implementation of a ISO9001-QS9000 quality system.
Finite Element Analysis: PATRAN, NASTRAN, ANSYS, AFGROW,
NASGROW, NX NASTRAN
3D Model Creation: CADDS 5X, UG NX 8.0, CATIA V5R17
Others software: MATLAB, MICROSOFT OFFICE
Fluent in English and French
Member of the « Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec ».
Available upon request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.