July 5, 2000 – September 12,2013
Globalstar Eurasia Satellite Voice And Data Communications Services
Gateway Operation & Maintenance Engineer (2000-2005)
· Operation and Maintenance of Alcatel 1000E-10 GSM 900 MSC/VLR,HLR;
· Operation and Maintenance of Gateway CDMA system;
· Operation and maintenance of 34Mbit transmission system, Alcatel RF Antennas and Energy Systems.
· IREG (for Roaming Agreements) and data over satellite tests;
· SS7 Signaling tests with INET Spectra Protocol Analyser.
Gateway Manager (2006-2013)
· Preventative and predictive maintenance for complex industrial systems.
· Troubleshooting logistics within electrical, hydraulic, electronic, pneumatic frameworks.
· Managing personnel in a technical office environment.
· Interaction with network of similar technical offices worldwide.
· Negotiate long and short term facility contracts with various vendors.
· New System installations and maintenance.
· Presentation of company and the products to both customer and solution provider.
· Relationship with Turkish Telecom Authority (BTK/TIB) for technical aspects
· Responsible for co-ordinating establishment of all international roaming related infrastructure between Globalstar's 20+ service providers and GSM operators world wide.
· Developing and managing the tariffing.
· Provide core leadership over Customer Care Network operations supporting multiple major lines of business as well as sales groups.
Sales Director (2012-2013)
· Direct and plan the marketing and communications activities for Globalstar products and services to drive acquisition, manage dealer channels and strengthen customer relationships in 37 country(Eastern Europa and Middle east) which is covered by Globalstar Avrasya satellite network.
· Products includes 2-way voice and data devices (satellite phones and M2M data devices), simplex data devices as well as SPOT Satellite Messenger initiatives. Successfully launched new ‘Satellite Messenger’ category in Turkey through dealer and retailer channel
· Directed PR strategy. Managed and implemented pricing for Globalstar products and services. Budgeted for dept. and with Sr. Management to determine annual company sales and revenue targets. Global Marketing lead for 3rd generation satellite product road map analysis and product development.
· Relationship with Turkish Telecom Authority (BTK) for marketing and regulating.
R&D Department Preject Leader(2012-2013)
· Developing satellite based products for Globalstar.
· Project leader of Satellite based tracking device which is supported by Teyteb
ERAY ELEKTRONİK (1997-1998)
Responsible of Technical and Marketing department.
MILITARY SERVICE (1999-2000)
2. İç Güvenlik Tugayı Diyarbakır
Installation of 40 port network system and Responsibl of GIS systems
· Good Knowledge and experience on 2G-3G Systems
· Advance knowledge at IP technology
· Good Knowledge and experience on VAS services
· SS7 Signaling (MTP, ISUP, MAP, SCCP, INAP, TCAP, BSSAP);
· GSM, WCDMA, TDMA, CDMA, FDMA;
· Tektronix Protocol Analyzer;
· TCP-IP, MPLS, OSPF, BGP,RIP, IS-IS OSI Reference Model, LAN, WAN;
· Windows all versions, Unix (Sun Solaris), Linux;
· Programming Languages Java, C, Asp, Php, Html;
· SQL, My SQL;
· IIS, PWS, Apache;
· Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash;
· MS Office Applications;
· Driver Licence (B).
2007-Development and installation of Turk Telecom, universal service uncovered area telecommunication service
2009-Development and installation of numbering portability device to Satellite Base Station
2012-Direct connection of Gateways to eleminate roaming expence project between France and Turkish Satelllite base stations
2012- Development and Installation of satellite phones to Turkish Submarines
2012-Designing Satellite based vehicle tracking system supported by Tubitak Teyteb.
2000/11/01 2000/11/30 ALCATEL GSM SWITCH Training LANNION FRANCE
2006/10/01 2006/11/04 CDMA/ANTENNA Training Both Gobalstar and Qualcomm Mountain View and San Diago California/USA
2012/04/02-2012/04/16 Sales and Marketing Training
MARITAL STATUS Married
· Good command English
· Highly motivated and good motivation skills
· Effective Management and Leadership Skills
· Very aware of importance of communication and good communicator.
· Good presentation skills
· Ability to work independently & complete tasks successfully
· Close attention to detail
· Flexibility in ever changing environments and priorities;
· Highly developed and innovative problem solving skills
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.