CV: Master's in Aerospace Engineering
| Date Submitted:||27-01-2014|
| Last Modified:||31-01-2014 (03:46)|
| Current job:||Master's in Aerospace Engineering|
| Employment Term:||Either|
| Job location:||Anywhere|
| Date available:||immediately|
| Industry:||Satellite Manufacturers and Subcontractors, Satellite Operators, , , Launch Systems, Consulting/Engineering Services|
| Keywords||Catia, Solidworks, Pro/E, Ansys, Nastran, Structural Engineering, Stress Analysis, Design|
To work with an organization that will provide me an opportunity to grow in the field of my preview and use my project experience in wide area of applications so as to help the organization in accomplishment of its goal.
#Graduate Teaching Assistant (CATIA Design Lab)
EMBRY –RIDDLE AERONAURICAL UNIVERSITY 08/2013 – 12/2013
Graded class assignments for EGR-120(Engineering Graphics Design) course. Teach, help and guide students both in and outside the classroom hours in basic concepts and project related assignments.
EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY 01/2012 –12/2013
Taught essential aspects of 3D-Design in CATIA to undergraduate students and guided them in their course projects with the various aspects of design and modelling.
EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY 08/2012 - 12/2012
Guided students in Algebra and Trigonometry and helped to improve their academic performance, monitored student growth and provided feedback to improve grades.
#Graduate Student Assistant (College Of Business)
EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY 08/2012 – 12/2013
Organized events held at College of Business and act as a link between students and department for effective communication.
##RELEVANT PROJECT EXPERIENCE
#Experimental Investigation of Active Damping for Slosh in Propellant Tanks of Spacecraft and Launch Vehicles at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach (FL).
• Experiment analysis was conducted in a controlled lab environment to gauge the effect of active damping achieved by exciting a 200W speaker membrane on a fluid filled cylindrical tank. The sloshing effects of the fuel and damping achieved were predicted.
• Theoretical analysis was performed on ANSYS-CFX and the results were compared to the available benchmark.
#‘CORE’ documentation of Wildlife photography using Draganflyer (UAV) at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach (FL)
• Designed a ‘CORE’ model of Draganflyer (UAV) depending on the system requirements.
#Structural Optimization of Scissor Jack at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach (FL)
• Designed a 3-D model of Scissor jack in ANSYS
• Optimization of individual parts was performed for minimum weight & maximum loading conditions using HEEDS.
#Automated Guitar tuning using a Shape Memory Alloy (Nitinol Wire) at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach (FL)
• Used different diameters of Nitinol wire and came with results so as to produce desired rotation motion of the tuner head due to compression of Nitinol wire.
Mass Production of Screw on Thread Rolling Machine using Cold Forming Technique at Hindustan Machine Tools (PRAGA div.), Hyderabad (India)
• The purpose of this project was to study the pros and cons of Thread Rolling Machine over CNC machining for mass production of screws in terms of machining time, production cost and efficiency of machining.
#Engineering Software’s: AutoCAD, Pro/E, Catia, Ansys, Nastran, Heeds, SolidWorks, Core
#Designing Software’s: Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro), CorelDraw
• Secured 5th position in R/C controlled plane flying competition at IIT-Guwahati (India).
• Secured 7th position in R/C controlled F-1 car race competition at IIT-Mumbai (India).
• Organized and coordinated state level technical fest (HELIOS) at Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (India).
#EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY 2012-2013
Master of Science (M.S) in Aerospace Engineering (GPA: 3.5)
#INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTIAL ENGINEERING 2007-2011
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering (GPA: 3.6)
#DIPLOMA IN PRODUCT DESIGN & ANALYSIS 05/2011
CADD Centre Training Services Private Limited – License: 327372
#5 DAY WORKSHOP ON AUTOCAD 2010 12/2010
Akademy of Design & Architecture – License: 1YSIQILY33
#GRAPHICS & WEB DESIGN (GWD) PROGRAM 11/2011
Photography, Designing and Flying R/C planes, Coin Collection, Adventure Sports, Graphic Designing
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.