· High achieving professional with a confident persona and exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Strong experience in the space industry, specifically operations and systems engineering.
· Worked and presented in over 8 countries. Excellent cultural understanding and international experience.
· Capacity to work efficiently in a dynamic environment within an interdisciplinary team. Impeccable communication skills and a solid analytical ability.
· Dedicated work ethic with a solid technical and business background.
· International experience in project management, leadership and business development.
June 2014 - Present - PR & Communications Team, Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC), Vienna, Austria
· Selected as a member of SGAC’s leadership team. Working with the SGAC Network and Executive Office to report on their many activities worldwide through content creation.
· Establishing strategic relationships with space publications.
· Developed project management strategy ensuring task execution coherence.
June 2013 - Present - Engineering Manager - Intelligent Transportation Systems &
Technical Project Lead at Miovision Technologies, Kitchener, Canada
· Leading the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) engineering group. Specifically focused on Miovision's Spectrum product conducting real-time traffic signal optimization.
· Planning requirements with stakeholders and moving projects through the entire project framework as ITS Technical Project Lead. Including diligently managing schedules, identifying product risks and clearly communicating them to stakeholders.
· Presenting well-receivedITS programme updates regularly to management team and company.
· Excellent Business Development recordthrough facilitating customer and partner relationships.
· Consistently promoting customer-oriented business aptitude and technical design.
· Completed a Dale Carnegie - Leadership Training for Managers course. PMP designation candidate.
June 2012 - May 2013 – Self-Employed Expert Speaker and Lecturer
· Lectured King's College London (University of London) Physics Students on Future Human Spaceflight Training and Operations.
· Taught at the International Space University (ISU) Space Studies Program (SSP12) to groups of 40 students as a Team Project Expert Speaker at Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL, USA.
· Worked onsite directly with the team in Florida to develop a strategy for a next generation space station and presentation format. Training initially provided through web conferencing facilities.
Jan 2011 - Dec 2012 - ISS Payload Operations Engineer at VEGA Space GmbH, Cologne, Germany
Based at MUSC (Microgravity User Support Centre) at DLR (German Aerospace Centre) Cologne
· Worked with the ISS Flight Control Team to support crew activities and execute payload operations on-board the International Space Station.
· Demanded focussed attention, excellent communication and effective teamwork.
· Demonstrated the use of strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Led the development of crew procedures. Adapted to consistently changing deadlines and priorities.
· Wrote technical crew procedures detailing payload assembly and operational instructions.
· Worked to a tight project deadline promoting time-management and leadership skills.
· Presented training sessions to management, colleagues and clients regarding payload integration and assembly. Produced training material for international project teams.
May 2010 - Dec 2010 - Trainee at ESA European Astronaut Centre (EAC), Cologne, Germany
· Considerably advanced the Gravity Loading Countermeasure Skinsuit (GLCS) project in the Crew Medical Support Office. Investigated factors of bone loss to develop a skinsuit loading metric.
· Regularly created technical reports and presented current project status to division.
· Collected and analysed data on Extra-Vehicular Activity (EVA) training and operations. Used to provide recommendations for future training and process improvement.
June 2009 - September 2009 - ISU Teaching Associate at NASA Ames Research Centre, USA
· Taught at the Space Studies Program (SSP09) in the Physical Sciences department. Frequently presented to and worked closely with students of various nationalities and professional backgrounds.
· Developed excellent organizational skills through planning events, including international panels with distinguished lecturers and guests.
July - September 2007 - Research Assistant- Internship at King’s College London, UK
· Contributed to the biophotonics research field immediately and produced innovative results. Prepared samples and analysed these using Raman spectroscopy; investigating dental decay diagnosis.
· Worked efficiently to a strict deadline and communicated well with supervisors.
2009-2010 International Space University (ISU), Strasbourg, France
MSc Space Management
· Courses taken included Best Practices in Project Management, P&L and Balance Sheets, Product Management, Advanced Economics,Business Development, Management of International Projects and Strategic Planning. Excelled in International Negotiation.
· Collaborated in an interdisciplinary teamto evaluate space analogue sites, producing a roadmap to Mars. Analysed technology of EVA simulations and crew training whilst identifying critical gaps.
· Project bought by NASA for €25,000. Utilised to provide a baseline for a manned mission to Mars.
2008-2012 Cranfield University, UK
MSc Astronautics and Space Engineering
· Modules taken include Space Systems Engineering, Astrodynamics and Control Systems.
· Made integral decisions and carried out mission trade-offs during development phases in an international team project to design a mission to Titan.
2008 International Space University (ISU), France
Space Studies Programme (SSP) (Host site: Barcelona, Spain)
· Created a tool to assess the commercial viability of potential spaceports for human spaceflight missions. Utilised by the FAA (Federal Aviation Authority) for Commercial Spaceflight applications.
2005-2008 King’s College London (University of London) UK
BSc Mathematics and Physics with Astrophysics
· Successfully led the final year project investigating Hawking Radiation emitted from Black Holes. Project won the award for the best project poster and presentation.
· Languages: English (Fluent), German (Basic), French (Basic), Hindi (Fluent), Punjabi (Fluent)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.