Born in Marseille, France 21 of May 1991 Single
EPITA MASTER’S DEGREE 2009 – 2016 | Paris, FR Computing Engineering for Real-time & Embedded Systems (CERES)
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA 2002 – 2009 | Paris, FR Engineering Sciences (BAC S SI). International Spanish Class.
•C/C++ •Java •ASM •OpenGL/DirectX •VHDL/Verilog •OCaml •Python
•Linux Kernel •Android •Virtualization •Automation/Robotic •Git, Jenkins, Jira IDE •Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio •Vim •Matlab/Simulink •Office/LateX
French: Mother Tongue
Space Industry Video Games(KSP, Orbiter...)
AIRBUS D&S | ON-BOARD COMPUTER SIMULATION FOR SPACE SYSTEMS October 2015 - October 2017 | Immenstaad am Bodensee, DE
• On-Board Computer modelization according to the specifications
. • Optimization of the simulation and the interaction with instruments.
• Modules parallelization and bus synchronization (Spacewire & CAN).
• Implementation of tests for each feature according to the test plan and support forregression and bugs.
• Leon 2/3, FDIR, FPGA, HK
EPITA CERES LABORATORY | HEAD ADMINISTRATOR 2014 - 2015 | Paris, FR
• Supervision of end-of-studies project budgets and equipment orders
. • Maintenance and organization of all the laboratory material. (RPI, BeagleBone, devices, captors, server…).
• Administrator of the server providing a platform forthe students (repositories, forum, laboratory reservation).
THALES OPERATING SYSTEMS | BENCHMARK OF HYPERVISORS September 2013 - January 2014 (Internship)| Gennevilliers, FR
• Achieve a state of the art of the open source hypervisor (Fiasco.OC, Xtratum, Xvisor).
• Implement tools for benchmark inter-partitions communications, overhead mechanisms and I/O, with real time constraint.
• Automation of the installation forthe selected hypervisor and creating scripts forrunning tests on dedicated platforms.
• Compare and explain performance results against a native guest OS
THALES SMART SYSTEMS | CHOREOS PROJECT September 2012 - December 2012 (Internship)| Palaiseau, FR
• Organization of a Web services choreography in the airport domain, I had for objective to automate actors of this sector and optimize their behavior.
• Development of REST sensors forrecovering a large amount of information about the customer(positions, language) in an airport.
• European collaborative project (INRIA, London University ...), constant communication was necessary forthe success of the development process.
STUDENT OFFICE EPITA/EPITECH | CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER 2011 - 2012 | Paris, FR
• Accounting management of the association and relationships with suppliers.
• Supervision of budget associations requests of both schools.
• Organization and management of events over 2000 participants 1
PERSONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS
BOOK WRITING - WIP • Studies about the Moon exploration, from Cold Warto future programs. Exploitation of scientific results, Moon soil composition,regolith transformation, crew needs and survivability...
HOMEMADE ROVER - WIP • Building a rover with RPI and Arduino, Solar Panel, DC/Servo, Sensors.
SECURE ANDROID PARTITION - 2015 • End-of-studies project in collaboration with Thales Communications and Security. The objective of this project is to offer a data encryption solution of the Android system reserved for a professional usage. Allowing to switch between private and professional environment (LXC, C and Java).
ROBOT SIMULATOR - 2015 • Implementation of an AI dedicated to the automation of a robot in a simulated field. (ARIA, Simulink, MobileRobots, C++)
FPGA IR REMOTE CONTROLLER - 2015 • Creation or a TV IR remote controller with RC5 protocol and FPGA (from scratch: PNA4602, IR led, 74HC14,matrix keyboard)
TIC-TADA-TOE - 2015 • Creation of a complete multi/single player TicTacToe game implemented in ADA and dedicated for STM32-F4 board with touch sensitive screen support.
KANETON - 2014 • Kaneton -Kernel is implemented to provide a ćexible and secure operating system. Based on an existing code that is developed in a laboratory school, we had to implement: – Boot Loader(ASM) – Interruptions – MMU – Process scheduling 42SH - 2014 • POSIX Bourne shell written in C with SCL (Shell Command Language). Creation of a complete test suite. (C, Doxygen, project lifecycle management).
TIGER COMPILER - 2014 • Educative LRDE (Research laboratory of EPITA) project on some sections of a Tiger compiler(3 months, C++, Flex/Bison, design patterns).
3D TOPOGRAPHY - 2014 • Creation of 3D models generatorfrom topographic maps (C, Ocaml, Opengl).
CHESS GAME - 2013 • Development of a complete chessboard with modulable AI (UML, C++).
GNU C LIBRARY FUNCTIONS - 2013 • Buddy system reimplementation of Malloc and most part of the common functions. (C)
CHARCUTUERIE - 2011 • 3D First Personal Shooter with multiplayer support(Team of 3; 6 months, C#, DirectX).
MY-PHOTOSHOP - 2010 • Photoshop like in Java with layers, filters and complete toolbox. (Ocaml, C++
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.