Oct 2006–Oct 2017 Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
University of Pisa, Pisa (Italy)
▪ Aircraft Structures, Thermal-Fluid Sciences, Aerospace Control Systems, Space Flight Mechanics, Machine Design, Space Systems, Electrical Propulsion I & II, Rocket Propulsion, Satellite Instrumentation.
▪ Final Project: "La prova mixed mode bending: sviluppo di un modello analitico e sua validazione sperimentale" (The mixed mode bending test: development of a mechanical model and its experimental validation), under the supervision of Prof. S. Bennati and Prof. P. S. Valv.
▪ Overall score: 107/110.
Sep 2000–Oct 2006 Bachelor Degree in Aerospace Engineering
University of Pisa, Pisa (Italy)
▪ Principal courses: Aerodynamics, Aircraft manufacturing technologies II, Aircraft propulsion, Aircraft Systems, Fluid dynamics, Mechanics of Solids, Mechanics of Structures.
▪ Final Project: "Danneggiamento e frattura dei laminati compositi: un modello della prova end-loaded split" (Damaging and fracture of composite laminates: a model of the end-loaded split test), under the supervision of Prof. S. Bennati and Prof. P. S. Valvo.
▪ Overall score: 107/110.
Sep 1995–Jun 2000 High School Diploma
Liceo Scientifico Statale Leonardo da Vinci, Sora (Italy)
▪ Specificity: Mathematics, Physics and Informatics according to Piano Nazionale di Informatica (PNI, National Plan of Informatics).
▪ Overall score: 100/100.
2012–2016 Graduate teaching assistant
University of Pisa, Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Pisa (Italy)
▪ Teaching activities in support to the course unit of Mechanics of Solids and Structures, held by Prof. Stefano Bennati in the BSc programme in Aerospace Engineering of the University of Pisa. I have been working under contract for a total of 125 hours.
May 2012–Jul 2012 Research assistant
University of Pisa, Department of Civil Engineering, Pisa (Italy)
▪ Research activity in support to the development of a mechanical model of the mixed mode bending test specimen in the context of the Project "A multiscale approach for modelling damage and degradation phenomena in light-weight civil constructions made of advanced composite materials", co-financed by the Italian Ministry of University and Research under PRIN 2008 (Coordinator: Prof. Franco Maceri, University of Rome, Italy).
Jun 2007–Nov 2007 Research assistant
University of Pisa, Department of Structural Engineering, Pisa (Italy)
▪ Six-months scholarship for graduated students regard: "Fracture phenomena and constitutive non-linearity in Andvanced Materials for Civil Engineering" in the context of the Project "Structures made of microstructural materials. A challenge for modern Civil Engineering", co-financed by the Italian Ministry of University and Research under PRIN 2005 (Coordinator: Prof. Franco Maceri, University of Rome, Italy).
Mother tongue: Italian
Other language: English: good understanding ability (listening: B1, reading: C1), good spoken interaction (B2) and production (B2) after ice breaking; good writing ability (B1).
I am a proficient user in information processing, communication and content creation; an independent user for safety aspects and a basic user in problem.
Good command of office suite (word processor, spread sheet, presentation software); good command of Matlab, Mathcad and Autocad on Windows platform; base command on Linux platform (Mandrake, Ubuntu); base command of LaTeX and of software for FEM analysis (STRAUS7, CATIA).
Driving licence: B
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.