Professional Experiences :
* February 2017- now : Technical Manager at OSAT
- Supervisor and coach for engineers, interns; monitoring and managing projects
- Drafting replies to CNES's call for tenders "ground station" in cooperation with LAAS and LAPLACE, response to CNES's call for ideas
- Design and development for Ku-band Up and Down converters : choice of components, design of narrow band bandpass filters (14GHz), budget analysis (power, gain, noise figure, IP3...), RF board design and production
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) test and characterization
- Coach of industrial projects (OSAT-ENSEEIHT) : Design of a 10GHz Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO)
- Member of thesis examination committees (examiner)
* 2016 - 2017 : RF engineer at OSAT
- Design and development for a wide band Fleksy Synthesizer (2GHz - 40GHz) : frequency synthesis, phase noise simulation (Matlab), RF board design (Cadstar)
- RF manager for research and innovative projects (ANR; Aerospace), in cooperation with LAAS, Thales Research &Technology Palaiseau, Thales Alenia Space, DGA
- Coach of industrial projects (OSAT-ENSEEIHT) : Fleksy Synthesizer Phase Noise Simulation using ADS
- Response to ESA's call for tenders "Space station" : new frequency plan definition (Ka- and K-band), study of the Rx-Tx chain.
* 2011 - 2013 : Lecturer and Researcher at Electronique Departement INPT ENSEEIHT
- Coaching students (Analog electronic and Microwave engineering)
- Coaching students for spatial microwave technology in collaboration with THALES ALENIA SPACE and OMMIC : Satellite payload design, RF Equipments (LNA, LLA, MLA, VGA, Attenuators)
- Coach of industrial project (ROCKWELL COLLINS - ENSEEIHT) : Tunable filters for VHF- and UHF- band
- Coach of industrial project (ENSEEIHT) : Reconfigurable Multi_band Microwave Filters : GMS (1.8GHz), UMTS (2.1GHz) and Wi-Fi (2.45GHz)
- Multiplexer design in SIW technology
* 2006 - 2010 : PhD Student - Microwave design and technology at LAAS CNRS
- Silicon technologies Development
- RF MEMS Design and Fabrication
- Implementation of tunable filters from V-band (60 GHz) to W-band (94 GHz)
- Passive tunable filters synthesis Development
* 2006 : Engineer Internship at LEAT (Sophia Antipolis)
- Mobile phone-antenna efficiency measurement and characterization
- Development for measurement methods
* 2006 - 2010 : LAAS - UNIVERSITY TOULOUSE III, FRANCE
PhD - Microwave Electromagnetism and Optoelectronic
Contribution to the implementation of tunable functions in millimetre-wave using RF MEMS implemented on silicon
* 2005 - 2006 : UNIVERSITY NICE SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS, FRANCE
Master - RF Telecommunication and Microelectronic
* 2000 - 2005 : POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY of HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
Engineer - Electronic and Telecommunications
- Project management
- Response to calls for tenders
- RF equipment design : Up - Down converters
- Design for RF passive devices : antennas, filters, multiplexers, couplers, phase shifters
- Design for RF active devices : Amplifiers, oscillators, frequency syntheziser
- MMIC design
- RF MEMS design
- Tunable functions design
- Development of silicon technologies
- Circuit achievement in cleanroom
- CAD : Keysight ADS, Keysight Momemtum, Ansys HFSS, Genesys, Cadence, Coventor, Comsol, CleWin
- Others : Matlab, Scilab, Cadstar, Labview, C, Assembly language, GanttProject
- English : current
- French : current
- Vietnamese : mother tongue
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.