Date of birth:
Current job: Satellite Consultant
Job location: Anywhere
Date available: immediately
Industry: Satellite Manufacturers and Subcontractors, Civil Agencies/International Organizations, Consulting/Engineering Services
Keywords Satellite system integration & tests, RFP and proposals evaluation for satellite projects.
OBJECTIVE: To get a position in a first level company, accomplish and exceed the company goals by applying my experience and skills in satellite systems integration, tests and RFP evaluation.
Large and strong experience in:
- Satellite Operation and Control, in-orbit performance assessment, proposing corrective actions as required, support for the in-orbit control activities,
- Preparation , validation and review of satellite control procedures,
- Liaison with the satellite manufacturer on satellite control matters, including the operational aspects of satellite software simulator.
- Assistance of the Communications System Control Center on aspects related to satellite use,
- Flight dynamics including maneuver’s calculation and orbit prediction
- Satellite Exhibits review creation and Update
- Satellite project Follow Up: EQSR, PDR,CDR , AIT, IOT
Specialties: Satellite Systems Specialist:
More than 20 years’ experience of geosynchronous satellite design concepts and in-orbit satellite control: Spacebus-100: Spacebus 3000, Eurostar 2000+ and Eurostar 3000
1983-1988 Engineer in Electrotechnical Science. Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tunis.
Satellite System Specialist.
Responsible of Arabsat 4th generation and 2nd generation satellites health status analysis.
- Operations and Strategies optimization.
- In Orbit anomalies follow up and trend
- Flight procedures optimization and validation
- Link with Manufacturers and recommendations insertion.
- Arabsat 5A program launch operations follow up
- Arabsat 5th generation RFP proposal evaluation
- Arabsat 5C Vacuum tests follow up
- Arabsat 2B Thermal Gauging Method (TGM) process and test support
- Arabsat 2B De-orbiting Operation planning and De-orbiting maneuvers execution
- Arabsat 6B program follow up
- 6B LEOP follow Up
- IOT (In-Orbit Test) for ARABSAT2 generation.
- Trainer for Satellite systems operation and control.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING and COURSES
COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS AND SPACECRAFT ENGINNERING: COMSAT Systems Division
ADVANCED GEO Satellite Orbital Mechanics: Launchspace
PAYLOAD TRAINING: ThalesAleneaSpace
SATELLITE ENGINEERS TRAINING: Aerospatiale ESPACE & DEFENSE
INSTALLATION AND TESTING: ERICSSSON
OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT: Swedish Telecommunications Administration
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Spearhead Training
FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING: Booz Alien Hamilton
French: Fluent (Speaking, Writing, Comprehension)
English: Fluent (Speaking, Writing, Comprehension) 90%.
Good ability to face up to problems quickly and act; strong analytical skills.
Strong written and presentation skills for communicating and ability to explain technical subjects, with excellent attention to detail.
Customer relation skills, good team-spirit.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.