STM labors at Space and Defense Industry Field, Senior Systems Engineer
• Experience in working in an agile and dynamic working environment,
• Managing roles for leading an engineering group and communicating with sub-contractors, business partners and customers,
• Development of system and software specifications from customer needs,
• Conceptual design of command control, radar, infrared and laser sensors and systems on a ship,
• Model design and modelling of systems and subsystems,
• Developing behavior tree of and mission for command control for threat evaluation, situational awareness and sensor allocation,
• Defining interface, system and subsystem integration and testing.
TÜBİTAK BİLGEM İLTAREN labors at Defense Industry Field,
- 2018-2019 Project Manager and System Engineer of DIRCM (Directed Infrared Countermeasure) based on laser modulation Project for an Aerospace Platform
- 2015-2018 Deputy Project Manager of an Engineering Consultancy Project for Army by operating their aerospace systems at laboratory and in field, attending NATO meetings and field trials on behalf of the country.
- 2014-2017 System Engineer of and Project Manager of Proposals of
1- Electro-optical System Design and Development Project for an Aerospace Platform
2- Integrated Electro-optical Systems Design and Development for a Fighter Project
3- Missile Warning System Design and Development for an Aerospace Platform
including risk, budget and personnel planning for business development purposes
- 2014-2019 Lead of Validation and Verification Processes for ensuring high quality by defining the methods for tests and peer reviews according to universally valid standards including MIL-STD’s.
- 2008-2015 System Designer and Researcher of Active Imaging, Infrared Signature and Electro-Optic Systems and Engineering Consultancy Projects
As being system engineer;
• Requirement and specification development before and during the projects in close cooperation with stakeholders including customers and colleagues from various backgrounds,
• System data analysis and trade analysis,
Conceptual, architectural design of complex systems for aerospace,
• System-subsystem integration by defining hardware and software interfaces,
• Writing test procedures for performance and intended use testing
• Performing technical reviews and tests including Acceptance Tests,
• Prototype development satisfying intended operational and environmental,
• Assigning and prioritizing tasks as being a technical lead,
Working with industrial companies and universities.
Biyans Company serving Environmental Solutiıns, System Engineer, Business and Product Developer, as a voluntary entrepreneurship in free times, equipment financed by Ministry of Agriculture, selected to be a T-DEB project - Global Innovation Partnership Programme, chance to work with Rothamsted Research Institute of the UK.
• Hardware and software design and integration, optical alignment and testing,
• Sub-systems (fiber optics, optics, electronics and optomechanics) integration,
• Hand-held device development (Patent no: 2014/01433).
Middle East Technical University, System Design Engineer and Researcher,
• X-ray laser design, High power laser design and development,
• Instructing Experimental Physics I & II for engineers and Physics for Non-Scientists,
• Optical design, optical alignment and testing,
• Working at clean rooms, with vacuum chambers and laser produced plasma.
Turkish Atomic Energy Authority Nuclear Research and Education Center, Intern,
Collect and analyze data of radioisotopic particles and research of Nuclear Plants.
• NATO Secret Personnel Security Clearance (valid to December 2021)
• CMMI Associate Certificate from Capability Maturity Model Institute, 2018 (valid to May 2021)
• System Analysis and Design Training from PSColsultech, 2018
• Project Management Training from Defense Industry and Technology Training Center Command, 2015
• Project Management Basics Training from TÜBİTAK Management Sciences Institute, 2013
• Infrared Camera Calibration Training from Infrared Training Center, 2012
• Laser Safety Training from Main Maintenance Center Command, 2008
• MATLAB, Visual Basic, Groot and Python
• Enterprise Architect
• Team Founder Server
• Zemax OpticStudio Optical Design Tool
• SolidWorks 3-D Design Program
• MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• User of the Commercial Programs: FORTRAN based Flued Modelling Program, Atmospheric Modelling Programs, Platform and Environment Modelling Programs, Thermal Modelling Programs, Infrared Signature and Radar Cross Section Modelling Programs like SADM (Ship Air Defence Model), ShipIR/NTCS, NIRATAM, RadThermIR, ShipEDF and FEKO
• System engineering of complex systems with the knowledge of V-model
• Development of systems specifications and interface requirements
• System design through creative and innovative thinking
• Preparing documentation including Proposals, Conceptual Design and Operational Concepts documents
• Finding appropriate scientific, technological tools to solve problems
• Analytical thinking and hands-on operating skills
• Experiment and trial design for validation and verification purposes
• Performing functional integration, validation and verification activities
• Root cause analysis and trouble shooting
• Experience of aerospace concepts and standards
• Self-propelling and eager to develop oneself
• Good team player, used to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-national teams
• Communicate effectively, both written and oral methods (with also suppliers and customers)
• Goal oriented
• Able to see the bigger picture and demonstrate problem-solving approaches
• Proactive and naturally curious
• Giving importance to documentation
• Orienteering (sport in which athletes use navigational skills) as a licensed athlete and an organizer
• Pilates, Camping, Trekking and Hiking
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.