Aerospace Engineer with more than 7-years of hands-on experience in the design and development of fluid control components for Liquid Rocket Engines. Delivered over 100 aerospace-grade fluid control components for PSLV,GSLV MK-II and GSLV MK-III launch vehicles. Self-independent with strong technical and analytical skills. Seeking a career related to developmental engineer technology in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION (ISRO) - LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTER (LPSC)
July 2018 – Present: Propulsion Systems and Compoenents Design Engineer – SD
• Designed, Developed and Optimized 8 types of valves for 2000 KN Semi-cryogenic engine.
• Modified and optimized design for 10 types of cryogenic control components, improving the performance and reducing fabrication time for GSLV MK-II and GSLV MK-III launch vehicles.
• Modified design and successfully qualified 8 types of components for the LOX - Methane engine to ensure propellant compatibility and required performance margins.
• Designed a Pintle actuator mechanism for deep throttling.
• Developed guidelines and general practices for the Human Rating of Fluid Control Components.
• Developed acceptance criteria for procured components.
• Redesigned 8 types of fluid control components based on approved guidelines for ISRO’s Human Space Flight Program, ensured minimal changes and avoided major development activities, saving a lot of time.
• Prepared technical documentation such as design reports, assembly and test procedures, checklists for over 18 types of fluid control components.
May 2015 – July 2018: Design Engineer – SC
• Modified and optimized design for 10 types of control components used in GSLV MK-II and GSLV MK-III.
• Conducted post-flight and test data analysis, found anomalies, investigated and presented findings. Successfully implemented necessary changes for upper stages of GSLV MK-II & III launch vehicles.
• Reviewed and corrected fabrication drawings of 35 fluid control components, reduced non-conformances.
• Involved in integration activities and launch support of upper stages for GSLV MK-II and GSLV MK-III.
• Acted as ISO Auditor. Audited 2 groups yearly, found over 4 non-compliances, suggested and implemented improvements for smooth and error-free functioning.
Oct 2013 – May 2015: Assembly and Test Engineer – SC
• Assembly and testing of control components such as pneumatically operated valves, pressure regulators, electro-pneumatically operated valves and flow rate regulators. Delivered over 100 components for PSLV, GSLV MK-II and GSLV MK-III missions.
• Designed and developed pressurization test rigs and fixtures to support developmental activities of high-pressure systems.
• Involved in the development of Semi Cryogenic Engine components assembly and testing facility.
Co-founder / Product Development Nov 2016 – Mar 2018
Primary product: POV Display Embedded Smart Ceiling Fan (Video Link)
• Conceptualized and engineered a prototype for an innovative hardware product. Led product design, covering all aspects from design to fabrication.
• Pitched strategic product roadmap at National level startup competition to raise funds. Won against 23 competing startups, securing $17K seed funding and incubation at a top startup accelerator.
Internal Auditor - Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) – By BUREAU VERITAS
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPACE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
B. Tech. Aerospace 2009 – 2013
• Thesis: Flow characterization of a coaxial flame under acoustic excitation.
- Schlieren and direct imagining techniques for flow characterization.
- Built a synchronization circuit between the camera and acoustic exciter.
• Internship: Investigation of Flow Separation in a Double Divergent Nozzle
- Schlieren Imaging and CFD for verification of results. Video Link
- Presented findings at National Propulsion Conference 2013, IIT Madras.
High-pressure fluid systems | Mechanical CAD Design | GD&T | P&ID | Cryogenics.
MATLAB | SolidWorks | AutoCAD | CATIA | Ansys-Fluent | Ansys – Structural.
Microsoft Office | LaTeX.
MATLAB | C | Python.
Embedded C (AVR Atmega microcontrollers) | Java for Android | HTML | PHP | ESP8266.
• Built a Monocopter – Experimental Flight Mechanics. Video Link
• Fixed-wing R/C aircraft – Won First prize – National level technical festivals: Conscientia’12.
• Ball Follower – Image Processing using MATLAB (4 Wheel configuration)
• Solar Powered Glider – Preliminary Design, Sizing and Optimization.
• Core Member of the web development team in a national level technical festival, Conscentia’12.
• High Altitude Trekking.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.