University of Michigan, College of Engineering Ann Arbor, MI
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering 2017
Focus: Gas Dynamics (GPA: 3.89/4.00)
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering 2016
(GPA: 3.73/4.00, University Honors & Dean’s List)
International Minor for Engineers
Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile, Study Abroad Program Toulouse, France
Aircraft Structures and Safety, Airline Economics, Propulsion and Combustion Summer 2014
International Space University, Space Studies Program (SSP) Delft, Netherlands
Participated in Policy, Economics and Law department Summer 2018
Participated in team project to provide weather forecasting solutions to the power industry
PROJECT MANAGER Delft, Netherlands
Team Project, International Space University Summer 2018
- Managed a multidisciplinary team of 33 participants from 19 different countries
- Maintained overall project scope and team goals on schedule
- Conducted a market analysis of the power industry to determine impact of inaccurate weather forecasts
- Designed a small satellite constellation to provide improved weather forecasting
- Reviewed and edited reports and all final deliverables
Policy, Economics, and Law Department
- Participated in a UN COPUOS simulation to create a new lunar governance treaty
- Co-authored a paper and presented results at the International Astronautical Congress (IAC 2018)
PROJECT LEAD Ann Arbor, MI
M-BARC, University of Michigan CubeSat Project May 2016 – May 2018
- Responsible for managing and coordinating with all subsystems and launch provider
- Previously led the propulsion and tracking subsystems
- Wrote a winning proposal to secure a launch opportunity with United Launch Alliance
- Developed CAD models for 3U CubeSat using SolidWorks
- Performed FEA to simulate launch conditions using Ansys
- Conducted thermal analysis of CubeSat surfaces using a MATLAB-based analysis tool
- Created a CAD model and built a prototype for an antenna deployment mechanism
- Analyzed trade studies to select a propulsion system based on mission requirements
- Prepared requirements documents for propulsion systems
- Developed the design of a retroreflector array for passive tracking
- Researched and simulated the feasibility of telescopic tracking in a Geostationary Transfer Orbit using STK
- Developed Interface Control Documents for hosted science payload on CubeSat
- Oversaw overall systems development, documentation, and integration
GRADUATE STUDENT INSTRUCTOR September 2016 – April 2017
- Instructor for senior-level Aerospace Engineering lab
- Introduced and developed tutorials for lab equipment operation to facilitate labs
- Supervised student projects and provided feedback on presentations and reports
RESEARCH ASSISTANT Fall 2015
- Completed data analysis for a 2D numerical simulation of a turbulent jet flame over multiple planes
- Programmed with MATLAB to compute and illustrate kinematic quantities across the jet flame
PROJECT MANAGER Ann Arbor, MI
MBuRST, High Altitude Balloon Team January 2014 – April 2017
- High altitude balloon team affiliated with the Student Space Systems Fabrication Lab (S3FL)
- Tested CubeSat structure in a vacuum chamber and researched payload insulation options for near space environments
- Modified the design for a Flight Termination Unit to increase efficiency using Altium
- Developed a Control Descent Parafoil System to effectively navigate a balloon payload
- Executed and supervised launch preparation and operations
- Provided launch assistance for graduate-level space instrumentation class
- Served on the Executive Committee as Public Relations Chair and liaison between S3FL and MBuRST
INTERN Dubai, UAE
Lufthansa Technik Summer 2015
- Primarily worked with Boeing 767/757 and Airbus 330/340 aircraft
- Executed test procedures and systems checks in the cockpit to ensure airworthiness
- Performed 100+ pre-flight checks
- Attended to maintenance issues in the aircraft cabin
- Worked directly with the engineering and maintenance team, flight crew and ground operations team
Lufthansa Cargo Summer 2014
- Implemented flight loading plans for Boeing 777 and MD-11 freighters to optimize flight operations
- Compiled and analyzed data for the tracing department to track performance of cargo tracing
TEAM LEAD Ann Arbor, MI
HPH, Helio-Powered Helicopter team September 2012 – April 2016
- Developed CAD models for helicopter parts
- 3D printed and laser cut components for the helicopter
- Investigated carbon fiber layup techniques
- Utilized various carbon fiber techniques to fabricate rotor leading and trailing edges, and trusses for spars
Programming: C++, MATLAB
CAD: SolidWorks, AutoCAD
Simulation/Design: STK, Ansys, Altium
Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access, PowerPoint
Systems Engineering: Systems design and integration, Requirements creation and verification, Interface Control Documents, Feasibility and Trade studies
- English (Fluent)
- French (Proficient)
- Telugu (Colloquial)
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Ann Arbor, MI
Education and Public Outreach Liaison January 2014 – December 2016
- Coordinated STEM outreach events for middle school students
- Made presentations and displays, and used social media to create awareness for International Women’s Day
Koinonia Community Nairobi, Kenya
Volunteer May 2013 – July 2013
- Worked at rehabilitation center for street children
- Designed lesson plans and tutored the children in math and science
- Set up an art center and introduced the children to various arts and craft
- Initiated an effort for the center to fundraise by selling artifacts designed and built by the children
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.