UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Ann Arbor, MI
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Focus: Gas Dynamics (GPA: 3.89/4.00), 2017
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering (GPA: 3.73/4.00), 2016
International Minor for Engineers
University Honors and Dean’s Academic Honor List – Fall 2012 to Winter 2016
ECOLE NATIONALE DE L'AVIATION CIVILE, STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM Toulouse, France Summer 2014
Completed 6 credits of technical electives including:
Aircraft Structures and Safety, Airline Economics, Propulsion and Combustion
Electric Propulsion, Hypersonic Aerothermodynamics, Molecular Gas Dynamics,
Rocket Propulsion, Space Systems Design, Space Systems Management
MICHIGAN BICENTENNIAL ARCHIVE (M-BARC) Ann Arbor, MI
Project Lead May 2016 – Present
· Led team to develop, test and simulate a CubeSat mission to GTO including CAD modeling, finite element analysis and thermal analysis
· Applied space systems engineering processes to create and optimize mission design
· Wrote a winning proposal for a launch with United Launch Alliance
· Feasibility and trade studies, and science payload Interface Control Documents creation
GRADUATE STUDENT INSTRUCTOR September 2016 – April 2017
· Developed tutorials for senior-level lab equipment operation to facilitate labs
· Supervised student projects and provided feedback on presentations and reports
TURBULENT JET FLAME RESEARCH Fall 2015
· Completed data analysis for a 2D numerical simulation of a jet flame over multiple planes
· Developed MATLAB code to compute and illustrate kinematic quantities across the jet flame
LUFTHANSA TECHNIK Dubai, UAE
Intern Summer 2015
· Executed test procedures and flight systems checks in the cockpit for Boeing 767/757 and Airbus 330/340
· Performed pre-flight checks to ensure airworthiness
MICHIGAN BALLOON RECOVERY AND SATELLITE TESTBED (MBURST-S3FL) Ann Arbor, MI
Project Manager January 2014 – April 2017
· Managed project, developed more efficient Flight Termination Unit design, developed Control Descent Parafoil System for payload navigation system, and tested CubeSat structure in vacuum chamber
· Supervised pre- and post-launch operations
LUFTHANSA CARGO Dubai, UAE
Intern Summer 2014
· Implemented flight loading plans for Boeing 777 and MD-11 freighters to optimize flight operations
· Compiled and analyzed data for the tracing department to track performance of cargo tracing
HELIO-POWERED HELICOPTER (HPH) Ann Arbor, MI
Team Lead September 2012 – April 2016
· Researched carbon fiber layup techniques and developed CAD models for helicopter parts
· Utilized carbon fiber composites to fabricate rotor leading and trailing edges, and trusses for spars
Altium, ANSYS, C++, MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, SolidWorks, STK
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS AND ASTRONAUTICS (AIAA) January 2014 – December 2016
· Volunteered at the University’s Aerospace Day STEM outreach events for middle school students
· Made presentations and displays, and used social media to create awareness for International Women’s Day
· Organized the University of Michigan aerospace exhibit for the Oshkosh Air Show 2014
English (Fluent), French (Proficient), Telugu (Colloquial)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.