Microsoft Certified ID: 2970643
Date of Birth:February 14th, 1981
Driving license: German type B
Work Experience, Technical and soft skills
Mar. 14 - Present
German Space Operations Center (DLR)/ Telespazio VEGA/ Classified mission
Flight Spacecraft Controller (Flight Team)
- Flying the spacecraft according to the Attitude and Orbit Control System AOCS
- Maneuvers andsolar array repositioning station keeping mode precise flight dynamics
- Report & communicating military headquarter DPCC (devolved Payload control center)
- Commanding the spacecraft through X-band and S-band for emergencies and FDIRs.
- Commanding and monitoring telemetry in the frame of spacecraft mission operations.
- maintain and reconfigure the TT&C system for optimum performance.
- Radio communication UHF/ B-band and cortex frequencies gate configuration.
- ECLIPSE season’s sun/ moon interference with the spacecraft and commander reactions.
- Duties are built on flight procedure as well as ground procedure agreed by ESA.
- Spacecraft Commanding through the Satellite Commanding Operating System (SCOS)
- Miniaturized Inertial Momentum Unit MIMU testing and recalibration of the –gyros
- determine when controller intervention is approbate and perform escalation procedures
- Backup telemetry and data archiving applied method
Previous Work Experience
April 10 - Feb. 14
German Space Operations Center (DLR)/ Columbus Control Center/ Telespazio
System Controller (SysCon) Columbus and ATV-Spacecraft mission SysCon Increment-lead Expedition 29/30 Crow
- Leadership; SysCon Increment -lead expedition 29/30, support ESAastronaut
- Communications and Col-CC point of contact with European space centers
- Real-time operations coordination with NASA Master control center (Houston), Marshall-Datacenter and Space Russian Federation Master control center
- ESA ground system operations support for ISS Columbus and ESA ATVs mission
- Configure Columbus and ATV real time telemetry (Ku-Band, S-band and VHF/UHF)
- GSOC-SysCon provide data and communications support to ESA MEDOPS team for shuttle Trans-Atlantic Landing (TAL) support and the Crow interface coordinator
- Support/commanding availability for experiments on-board.
- validating the operations procedure
- Coordinating Columbus telemetry network interconnection ground subsystem (IGS)
- Data handling to Master Control Center Moscow, for Soyuz and Progress docking/ undocking as well as ATV cargo and space shuttles flights (all STS)
- Processing and transmitting telemetry to Columbus flight control team
Oct.08 - Mar.10
Microsoft Partner Network (IQ-GmbH), Munich, Germany
Senior System Engineer Exchange
- Planning Projects and deliver as scheduled Project successfully customer oriented
- Migrating Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 with UC integrated
- Escalating/ distributing duties among team of professionals and trainees
- ConsultingCustomers and provide solutions
- Installing and implementing complex network Infrastructure
- Planning UC/OCS Projects
- Analyzing Errors situation and get a solution within the Network Infrastructure (Exchange Server /AD and extern as will as intern routing and documenting all of it.
- Use trace analysis, source code, and other sophisticated debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer need
- Installing and implementing remote support our completed infrastructure
- Configuring managing and Implementing Exchange 2003/2007 or OCS (Office communications Service) responsible.
- TK and VOIP, Messaging and Collaboration solutions
- Solutions for technically complex or politically hot customer issues
Jun.06 - Sebt.08
ifo Institute for Economic Research, Munich, Germany
System- and Network administrator
- Administrating and migration/ configuration Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2007
- Managerial skills gained by being IT. Manager deputy
- Planning and Configuring VPN, Firewall and Security-Solutions
- Responsible of the Network administration for the locale Network including connections
- Managing Network Backups Symantec Backup Exec Systems.
- Administrating Active Directory 2003, Citrix, Ironport, LDAP, Fax Server, Proxy Server, Novell SUSE and Linux Servers
International Work Experience
Jan. 05- Mar. 05
Siemens Ltd. Cairo, Egypt
Training in PC-Server Network
Aug. 04- Feb. 05
Vodafone, Cairo, Egypt
Customer Relations service
Sept. 03 - Jun. 04
BM, Cairo, Egypt
Project Inspectors& Coordinator, EducationDepartment
Universities and scholarships:
1998 – 2002
Bachelor of Management, Modern Academy for Computer Science and Management Technology, Cairo, Egypt, Partner University of the University of District of Columbia (UDC), Washington, D.C.USA
Major: Computer scienceand Business Administration
Minor: Management Technology
Project Grade: Excellent
2001 - 2004
DiplomaSales & Marketing (SMC), American University in Cairo (AUC)
Graduation Project: Marketing Plan for Vodafone Live! TV-streaming
Project Grade: Good
Master of Business Administration (MBA), FOM, University of Applied Sciencesfor Economy & Management,
Munich, Germany, 1st Semester and not completed
Scholarship at IBM Egypt
Information Technology, IT networking and telecommunications Microsoft System Engineer (MCSE) professional, including Linux administration and TCP/IP protocol.
Graduation Project: Remote access and Virtual Private Network (VPN) integrated with Linux operating System
Project Grade: 83%
Human Spaceflights and Operations Certifications:
Oct. 11 - Spacecraft Operations, at the German Space Operations Center DLR
Sep.11 - Astronaut Columbus User Level, at the European Astronaut Center EAC
Nov. 12 - NASA JSC hazard Communication and Emergency Response
MS Technology Specialist:
Dec. 08 - Office Communications Server 2007 MCTS: OCS 2007
April 08- Exchange Configuration 2007 MCTS: Exchange 2007
Dec. 08 - System Administrator MCSA 2003
Mar. 06 - Systems Administrator: Exchange 2000 MCSA: Messaging
Mar. 06 - Systems Administrator MCSA2000
April 03 - Certified Professional MCP
Associations andLeadership skills:
International Astronautical Federation IAF
Member of Administrative Committee:
- Committee for Liaison with international organizations and developing nation
- Workforce Development/Young Professionals Program Committee
- IAF- Africa committee
Egyptian/ Arabic: Mother Tongue English and German Fluent (written and spoken)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.