02/15 - 01/17 National Trainee - ESTEC-ESA (Noordwijk, NL)
01/16 - 01/17 Systems engineering support to Concurrent Design Facility (CDF) space mission studies.
- Participation in multi-disciplinary and inter-directorate activities for the assessment and conceptual design of future space missions for ESA programs and partners.
- CDF Studies realized: CMB Polarisation (post-Planck mission in collaboration with JAXA), SHAME (Impact on design methodology of early implementation of advanced manufacturing techniques) and MSR Carrier (Courier mission in the frame of the Mars Sample Return Programs in collaboration with NASA).
- Contribution to development, deployment, application and testing of the Open Concurrent Design Tool (OCDT) platform used in the CDF. Production of tutorials and documentation material for OCDT and the Concurrent Design process in general.
02/15 - 12/15 Numerical simulation of hydrogen plasma inside atomic clocks, specifically for the Galileo satellite Passive Hydrogen Maser (PHM). Laboratory work on the PHM to verify the model.
02/13 - 12/14 Contamination and Systems Engineer - Micos Engineering GmbH (Zürich, CH)
08/13 - 12/14 Implementation of cleanliness and contamination control processes for an ISO class 5 cleanroom for dedicated project. Support to the writing of Technical and Management Proposals for ESA projects and to the implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS).
02/13 - 08/13 Internship as part of the Master of Science in Applied Physics: implementation of an ISO class 5 cleanroom designed for AIT of space flight hardware.
02/11 - 02/13 Teaching Assistant - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) (Lausanne, CH)
02/11 - 06/11 Tutor for the course of Classical mechanics and thermodynamics.
10/11 - 06/12 Administrative work and event-organizing for the A3, Alumni association of the EPFL.
09/12 - 02/13 Tutor for the course of Classical mechanics.
Education and Diplomas
09/11 - 02/14 Master of Science in Applied Physics, specialty Particle Physics
Laboratory for High Energy Physics (LPHE), Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
09/12 - 02/13 Minor in Space Technology
Space Center, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
09/07 - 08/11 Bachelor of Science in Physics
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Informatics Matlab, C++, C#, Root, Latex, STK
French, Dutch: Mother tongue,
English: Fluent, Level C2,
German: Good comprehension, Level B1-B2,
Spanish: Good comprehension, Level B1-B2.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.