Aerospace Engineer - 2 years of experience
GOAL Having achieved a degree in Spacecraft Engineering from the Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées, I apply for a position in Mechanical Engineering.
06/2012 - 08/2012 Space Studies Program 2012, International Space University – Melbourne, Florida.
Event sponsored by the Florida Institute of Technology, NASA, Boeing & Lockheed Martin.
§ Education: Core lectures focusing on interdisciplinary subjects related to Space.
§ Space Applications Department:Worked on remote sensing, GIS, GNSS and LiDAR.
§ Team Project: Next Generation Space Station Project (BLISS) investigates the key motivations and design drivers for building a next generation space station.
07/2011 - 07/2011 Alpbach Summer School 2011, European Space Agency – Alpbach, Austria.
§ Education: focusing on topics of Space Science and innovative mission concepts aiming to increase our knowledge of key processes of Star formation.
§ Team Project: Designed a scientific satellite by working on main systems. Awarded by the Best Scientific Case.
06/2011 - 06/2011 Internal training, Thales Alenia Space – Toulouse, France
§ Education:Core lectures focusing on Satellite Systems & Telecommunication devices.
09/2006 - 09/2011 Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées (IPSA) – Paris, France.
§ Education: Core lectures focusing on Space Engineering and Mechatronics.
§ Team Project: Designed a hybrid rocket engine for a suborbital shuttle during the Student Aerospace Challenge 2011. Awarded by GIFAS Prize.
Since 01/2012 Mechanical Engineer– Geci Systèmes – Cannes, France.
Led structural analysis (static and dynamic) on spacecraft for Thales Alenia Space.
- Worked for one year on the Back Cover of EXOMARS (Entry, Descent & Landing module),
- Led mechanical predictions and test instrumentation plans for two mechanical tests,
- Attended two mechanical tests at Thales Alenia Space Turin for three weeks.
- CSO: dynamic analysis of instrument calibration for the telescope.
- IASI: dynamic analysis of supports for electronic equipments.
04/2011 - 09/2011 Thermal Engineer (internship) –Thales Alenia Space – Toulouse, France
- Worked on thermal management of digital equipments embedded in satellites,
- Studied thermal management systems (heat pipes, carbon stresses and graphite sheets),
- Led thermal test campaign at the thermal laboratory and numerical simulations,
- Worked on the industrialization of those thermal management systems.
LANGUAGES & COMPUTING
Programming: C, C++, Opengl, VBA & HTML.
Simulation: Nastran, Nx Ideas, STK, Matlab.
CAD: Catia V5.
French: Native speaker.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Dance: Puerto Rican salsa.
Sport: Basketball competition at regional level (5 years), Aikido.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.