Recent college graduate highly motivated with diversified abilities, knowledge and experience. Most recently employed as a Radio Frequency Technician for the US Air Force, working extensively with RF communications and test equipment. I have a proven reputation as a team player and creative thinker.
Clearance- Active Secret
1st Spec Ops Tactical Communications Flight, USAF Hurlburt Field, FL
Radio Frequency Transmission Systems Specialist November 2011-Present
· Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, test and prototype new satellite and radio communication devices.
· Train for deploying and establishing large communication networks in time critical situations (i.e. natural disaster relief missions)
· Plan, acquire, operate and maintain critical command and control systems, Local Area Networks, air-to-ground radios, ground-based aircraft navigational aids.
· Prepare and maintain communications equipment for short notice tactical missions
920th Combat Search and Rescue Wing, USAF Reserve, Cocoa Beach, FL
Radio Frequency Transmission Systems Specialist March 2010- Present
· Maintain, troubleshoot, and operate radio communications equipment for deployed combat search and rescue units
· Tunes, adjusts and aligns components to obtain maximum operating efficiency
· Extensive experience using: Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Watt Meter, Oscilloscope, Multi-meter
· Requisitions, accounts for, and turns in supplies and material. Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective action. Reviews and ensures compliance with maintenance management publications and procedures.
· Responsible for communication equipment using wireless line-of-sight, beyond line-of-sight, wideband, ground-based satellite and encryption transmission devices
· Experience with HF and UHF radios, Military Tri-band Satellite communications, Promina Systems, LMR, radio antennas.
Piedmont Airlines/ US Airways, Philadelphia, PA
Fleet Services Ground Personnel July 2008 - August 2011
· Loaded and un-loaded passenger and cargo at a major international airport which served as US Airways main hub
· Maintained safety protocol while working with multi-million dollar aircraft
· Guided and towed aircraft to proper safety areas ensuring safety procedures
· Worked in a fast pace environment during periods of inclimate weather while upholding the highest level of customer service.
· Experience operating in customer service with high customer traffic during times of inclement weather.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Graduation: May 2010
Major: Political Science
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA
Mechanical Engineering: 3 years, 94 credit hours
- Thermodynamics, Machine Theory and Design, Mechanics of Solids
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIRFORCE, Biloxi, MS
Electronic Systems Technology
- Antenna Theory, Information Technology, Satellite Communication
Recognition for Outstanding Safety, January 2010
Employee of the Month, April 2007
Student pilot, Braden Airfield, Easton, PA
Certified Diver, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Athlete Sponsor Special Olympics April 2011
Building for Life 2004
Skills: Auto-Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel, International Material Data System (IMDS), Forklift Certified
Languages: English Passport: Yes Citizen: USA
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.