MSc. Space Techniques and Instrumentation
Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse III, Toulouse, France
Institut für Raumfahrtsysteme, Stuttgart University, Germany
MSc. Space Technology
Julius Maximilian Universitat Wurzburg, Germany
Lulea University of Technology, IRF Kiruna Space Campus, Sweden
BSc. in Physics (Bac+5)
University of Balearic Islands and University of Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca & Barcelona, Spain
Projects and trainings
Institut für Raumfahrtsysteme (Institute of Space Systems), Stuttgart, Germany
Master Thesis ‘Electric Propulsion Applications on Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Devices’ done at the Institut für Raumfahrtsysteme-IRS at Stuttgart University, Germany
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft-und Raumfahrt (DLR), Lampoldshausen, Germany
Summer internship at the Space Propulsion center in the German Space Agency-DLR at Lampoldshausen, studying combustion instabilities process in Rocket Chambers.
7th Student Parabolic Flight Campaign for European Space Agency, Bordeaux, France
Team Leader in the experiment "Visualization of the Richtmyer-Meshkov instability on zero-g" in Bordeaux, France.
Awards and Achievements
“Sa Nostra” Foundation Scholarship, Spain
Full Scholarship to attend the Erasmus Mundus Master in Space Technology and Space Science, “SpaceMaster”.
“SENECA” Scholarship, Spain
Full Scholarship (program SICUE/SENECA) to attend the University of Barcelona at the course 2008-2009.
Applied Physics Department, University of Balearic Islands, Spain
Collaborator Scholarship using Transmission Electron Microscopy on metallic alloys.
Mathematics Department, University of Balearic Islands, Spain
Collaborator Scholarship to study new topologies in the Special Relativity Framework.
Programming – Python, Fortran, MATLAB, C++
Scientific Software – Mathematica, Maple, COMSOL
Software and O. Systems – Office, LyX, Windows, Linux, iOS
Languages – Spanish (mother tongue), English (fluent), French (intermediate), Russian (basic), German (basic)
Deep interest in Mathematics, physics, space propulsion and space technologies.
· Participation in theworkshop: “Astrium-Mission to Mars: Limits of today's exploration technologies”, at ILA Berlin Air Show 2012in Berlin, Germany.
· AIAA student member.
· Participation on the first parabolic flight workshop for students on the ESA headquarters in Noordwijk, Holland
· Attendance to the “32nd International Electric Propulsion Conferences” in Wiesbaden, Germany.
· Militar service fulfilled with a good Behavior diploma.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.