An experienced and diligent VSAT-Satellite Field support executive resource in a Telecom engineering, project or O&M service organization; Capable to independently manage all O&M, administrative tasks, Hands on experience in the Wimax, (M&I) monitoring, and Implementation mainly including, but not limited to, the following:
- Tests and configures VSAT, iDirect, DVB, and other communications equipment
- NOC resource (Network operation control), monitoring 24-7 in shifts
- Works with other BSC, MSC offices to configure, test and deploy systems for GSM backhauling
- Troubleshoots satellite modems, BUC systems both in the Hub site and remote by phone
- Helps maintain accurate consumable telecom inventory
- Administrative project tasks as assigned
- Departmental Budget and expense tracking
- Project team mobilization (administration of travel, arrival, on-boarding plans etc.)
- Proven achievements in VSAT services in the Pakistan, Afghanistan region
- Strong technical background in international and multi-cultural environment
- Strong experience with highly engineered systems, which require deep understanding of critical business drivers in multiple markets and industries
- Network Redundancy Planning
Summary of Professional Experience
Wateen Telecom Pakistan Abu dhabi & SingTel group of companies. 2013-Continue
28 May 2013—Continue
VSAT Engineer – wireless Operations & Projects – Department Engineering
- O&M on remote and hubs
- Bandwidth utilization sheet
- Routine O&M, deployment for Mobilink, Warid, CMpak on GSM back hauling through Satellite media
Project Coordinator for Roshan Telecom - Afghanistan
27 August 2012 – 30 Oct 2012 employed by Telco Integrators
Telco Integrators is Local Partner of Comtech EF data, USA for sales of EQPT in the region, AFG, Pakistan.
- Installation of antenna VSAT, iDirect, DVB
- Site survey, documentation, RFP, RFQ’s, PAT, FAT and other operations activities
- General management for 24 SCPC links into (Afghanistan)
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports for outage analysis and performance analysis (for Afghanistan Roshan Telecom VSAT SCPC Site)
- Drafting, Tender Document and evaluation
- Update Contract, vendor, Third parties document, Operational Inventory Control
- Supporting Readiness Operations
Project Consultant in Acel International LLC, US based company 2011-2012
Customers: kingdom of Saudi Arabia embassy Islamabad, and Afghanistan
- Commissioning of VSAT/idirect Satellite links for (MoFA) Saudi Arabia
- Technical site survey and preparation of feasibility report for VSAT & iDirect links for different customers
- Installations, Commissioning, Operation and maintenance of Hughes routers, Voice, Data Tx/Rx Anacom BUC, Radio, LNB, and frequency filters
- Operation and Maintenance of VSAT and iDirect links, configuration of satellite modems (Comtech 625CDM, Hughes router Comtech-QxL)
- Integration of VSAT links according to link budget
Wateen Telecom Pakistan Abu dhabi & SingTel group of companies. 2008-2012
09 May 2008—31 July 2012
Executive Field Support – VSAT Operations & Projects – Department Engineering
- Preparation of feasibility report for expansion of VSAT-SCPC network
- Analyze VSAT network operation on weekly and monthly basis for better network performance
- Supervision and support of remote field Engineers for efficient VSAT system deployment
- Project planning and implementation for timely execution of the projects
- Conducting TSS of newly planned VSAT links in different regions
- BOQ preparation based on customer requirements
- Monitoring and control of the VSAT Hub in Islamabad
- Satellite modems configuration & firmware up-gradation
- Monitoring and administration of VSAT SCPC network using Net-Eye NMS
- Worked on a range of Satellite terminals of various brands (Probecom, Vertex, Prodlin, Patriot, Ruman & Space Star) and sizes (1.2 Meter to 9 Meter etc.)
- Worked on a range of uplink hardware including Advantech, Comtech EF Data, Terrasat, Norsat, NJT, etc.
- Worked on a range of satellite modems including CDM-625, QXL, Radyne DMD 20 and STM
- Conducting TSS for Satellite links & supervised civil work for VSAT antennas foundation all over Pakistan
- Pointing, Calibration and Uplink Access Testing (UAT) of Satellite antennas of various sizes and make
- Elimination of X-pol and conducting CPI test on multiple antennas by coordination with satellite operator
(PTCL) PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED, ISLAMABAD
29 August 2005—28 August 2006
IT support staffin PTCL Automation Support & Services Region, Islamabad working on the different projects like to maintain LAN Network Setup, Software and Hardware Troubleshoot in various projects locations, also manage the Help desk for all end user issues, Install computer
- Cisco series 2950 Installation, and technical-support for Corporate Intranet project in the following technical areas:
o Deployment of McAfee Antivirus 8.0i EPO Agent for Security in PTCL exchanges, International Gateway exchange and billing Centers in Pakistan.
o Installation & Configuration of Different Servers
Thal limited (house of habib)
September 2001—January 2004
Thal Limited (Jute Division) (A project of House of Habib) the largest manufacturer & exporter of jute products in Pakistan. Worked as Database Developer team of 06 for the development of computerized inventory management software. Implementation & maintenance & Trouble shoot of the computerized inventory management software.
it24 (pvt.) limited
October 1999—August 09 2001
IT24 limited is one of the best software - house in Lahore Pakistan; I worked as Assistant Supervisor for the US Client: Juritas.com, MP3.com
- Quality Assurance
- OCR Cleaning
- Basic Coding
Courses and workshops
- IBM Tivoli software (helps you to understand and proactively manage the (ibm.nms) value of your customer demand arranged by WATEEN
- Skill development workshop arranged by WATEEN
- VSAT Media testing arranges by WATEEN
- Practical lab for ODU and modems
BACHELORS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE CR96 (2000)
Pakistan Finance College—Lahore Campus
Grade: “A’’CGPA 3.14
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.