Date Of Birth: 19/04/1975
Experienced IT professional with planning and organisational skills that balance work, team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
With 4 years professional and proven leadership skills working within the Space Industry at DLR/Eumetsat as a Spacecraft Operations Controller. With main attributes leading to trouble-shooting and resolving problems with the ability to learn new concepts quickly, experience working in a multi-platformed environment.
Networking Cisco technician, excellent knowledge with hands-on working experience with network configurations, services, routing and related protocols (TCP/IP,SMTP,HTTP,FTP,DHCP).
Most Recent Employment
Spacecraft Controller Galileo
Telespazio Deutschland June 2011 - Present
- Operating all or parts of the mission system, which incorporates parts of the ground and space segment for the Galileo mission in a shift rota 24/7/365.
- Monitor and control all operational progress in accordance with the scheduled operations plan, ensuring that safety criteria are respected and that all operations are conducted in accordance with the established Flight and Ground Procedures using SCOS 2000.
- Perform classified Flight Security Activities with established security clearance (U2). Perform KMF crypto uplink STC´s and to check the received STM.
- Perform TTCF, CMCF and SSCF Ground Activities as Shiftlead for Routine Contacts.
- Immediate response to spacecraft contingencies and implementation of approved recovery procedures
- Coordinate with the responsible SOM (spacecraft Operations Manager) for any scheduling required.
- Prepare and complete all necessary forms and operation reports for the daily routine operation.
- The position covers pre and post launch activities as well.
- Attendance at simulations and pre-launch test campaigns.
- Regular use of spacecraft simulator to validate Flight and Ground procedures.
- Assist in the production of printouts, graphs and plots for off-line evaluation and analyses.
ODB weekly installation files extracted from MOIS and installed on Vali and Imported to Ope chain.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS DATA ANALYST May09 - Sept09 Contract
North Yorkshire Hospital NHS
network support operator/2nd line support
Premiere Global Services Sept06 - May09 (Position Made Redundant )
MSG SPACECRAFT SYSTEMS OPERATIONS CONTROLLER
Serco Services GmbH, Darmstadt Germany. February 2003 – July 2006
ESOC LAN SUPPORT, NETWORKING TECHNICIAN
Serco Services GmbH, Darmstadt Germany May 2000 – February 2003
VAX/VMS COMPUTER OPERATOR
Hodder Headline PLC, Abingdon November 1998 – May 2000
VAX/VMS COMPUTER OPERATOR
Vodafone Retail Ltd. Pembroke House, Banbury Business Park September 1995- November 1998
September 1986-June 1992 Chenderit School, Middleton Cheney, Banbury, Oxon
10 GCSEs in the following subjects:
Maths, English Literature, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, Sport, Art and Design Technology.
September 1992-May 1995 North Oxfordshire College, Banbury.
Course Description: BTEC National Diploma in IT Applications:
During a two-year course I studied a wide range of computing aspects. Including: IT applications, IT fundamentals, Software principles, Electronics, Business systems, Office skills and technology, IT specification installation and maintenance, Programming Practice, Data Communications.
January 2007- Leeds Remarc Training CentreCourse Description: ITIL Foundation course: An introduction to the concepts, terms, objectives, definitions, benefits and relationships within core IT service management processes and functions according to ITIL.
Interests & Hobbies
Sports including football, cricket, snooker, gym, running and cycling. I have recently taken up running to keep myself fit with the aim to complete half marathons and 10k races. I also enjoy listening and supporting local bands in their professional careers. I also enjoy travelling to European Cities wherever possible and enjoy visiting museums and art galleries.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.